Why didn't you tell me: SJ

Warning mention of sick and a bit of detail about sick

Scarlett: 

So Y/n doesn't talk to me. I mean i get that they are a teenager but they used to talk to me. But this week they have been in their room all day they never leave. I have to go to set today but im going to send text to them saying that i want to talk to them and that i care.

Just before i leave the house i hear another door open then i see Y/n walk down and sit in the living room. They look a bit pale more then normal but im sure they will tell me if something is wrong.

Y/n:

So I've been feeling really sick and i don't want to tell mum cause i don't want to worry her. I sit down stairs and put Tv on. I have energy to do anything. After a while i start to feel like im going to be sick. I stand up and run to the bathroom. Once I've finished being sick i get a bucket and a blanket and make my way back to the living room. I sat on the sofa again and watched move Tv before i felt my eyes close. I turned the Tv off before i got comfy and slowly feel asleep.

Scarlett:

As i walked through the door and it was all quiet . As i took my shoes of i could see someone on the sofa. I walked in and saw Y/n asleep. I walked in more only to kick a bucket. Luckily it had nothing in. As i looked back at Y/n i could see that they where sweating so much. I pulled the blanket of them to try and cool them down. After a while they slowly woke up and i could see that they where holding something in.

I grabbed the bucket as they emptied their stomach. Once they where done i kissed their forehead and got up and cleaned the bucket. I got back and put their head on my lap and slowly put my hand through their hair. "You should have told me." That was the last thing i said before they closed their eyes again.