Dating my celeb crush??: SJ

Kaden:

I woke up to my mum smiling at me holding a glass of water.  Today im going to see my dad he said he has a new girlfriend he wants me to meet but I'm not good at meeting new people. My mum thinks it has to do with my autisms which kinda explains. (Im going of me and how i live with autism so it might be different to others.) 

Anyway once my mum leaves i get up and start to pack for what i might need when i go to my dads. I grab my phone charger, skate tool and my board and some headphones and pack spare cloths.

Im wearing some old cloths cause its not like im meeting Scarlett Johansson, if i did i would be in something way better

Im wearing some old cloths cause its not like im meeting Scarlett Johansson, if i did i would be in something way better. She's my celebrity crush. Anyway i grab my board and my bag then head to my door and head down stairs to meet my dad Colin.

 Anyway i grab my board and my bag then head to my door and head down stairs to meet my dad Colin

"Can you not wear something nicer." My dad asked staring at my old cloths that i use for skate boarding. "Its not like im meeting my Celebrity crush." I said as i walked out to his car. The thing about my Dad colin is that when i was little i got denoised with autism he thinks i need help with everything. But he's never here so he doesn't truly know me.

As we pulled up to his house i could see the lights already on. I bet his new girlfriend is home. I don't understand how people could like him. He doesn't try and talk to his own kid so how could he try and talk to someone else. "Come on. They all want to meet you." They?? Who is they. Did he have a another kid. 

I got out of the car and the sun light up the house perfectly. I got to give it to him its a nice house. I could do some cool tricks in the drive way. I wonder if he will let me put a pipe in the ground. Probably not. Anyway i pulled out my phone as we get to the steps as i got a new notification however i immediately put my phone down when i heard her voice. MY DAD IS DATEING SCARLETT JOHANSSON??? This cant be right. I walked in the house so i could get in and put my bag down. "Kaden meet Scarlet. My girlfriend." NOOOO he is dating my celebrity crush who i have fancied in so many different ways.  

"Where's the bathroom?" I said still looking at her. This is so weird.They pointed to a door just a little bit down from the door. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door and pulled my phone out.

Kaden:
Mum dad is dating Scarlet Johansson
.

Mum:
Your celeb crush?

Kaden:
Yes.

Mum:
That's so funny. I cant wait to hear
how weird it was when you get back.

Kaden:
shut up.

I leave the bathroom to meet up with them and i now see a little girl and boy with them. "Kaden this is rose and Cosmo." Hi waved at them and Cosmo started to cry Dad took him out of Scarlets arms and into his and he went to play with him in the living room. He already likes the baby more then me. 

"Hey do you want to see your room?" I looked at scarlet and saw she had a sad smile on. She must have noticed me looking at Colin. I slowly nodded and picked my bag and Skateboard up. She took me upstairs to a room. I got to say it looked cool. "Thank you." She smiled at me and i smiled back.

"So you like to Skate?" I turned around and saw scarlet holding my Skateboard up

"So you like to Skate?" I turned around and saw scarlet holding my Skateboard up. I nodded and looked down as she has just seen the picture of her on the bottom. "I can take you shopping tomorrow so we can look around at cloths and some skateboard stuff you can put in the garden if you want?" I looked up and smiled at her and nodded. I still cant believe Colin my dad is dating my celeb crush.