Meeting her

Natasha says that she wants to meet the girl who make her kid happy. Having dinner Natasha says embarrassing stories when they're babies and show photos of y/n naked and she points at y/n male parts because they're born with male parts. Y/n is a non-binary trans masc person and use they/them pronouns. Wanda is 18 and y/n is 16

Y/n: So my mum wants to meet my girlfriend which is fine but my mum is the black widow. I was walking over to Wanda's locker after class like i normally do. She see's me coming towards her so she closes her locker and puts her arms out ready for a hug. I walked over and went straight in for a hug. She looked up at me and smiled. I gave her a kiss and then grabbed her hand so we could head to my house.

"Is there anything i shouldn't say to your mum?" She asked as we got closer and closer to my house. I could sense her getting more and more anxious. I stopped us and grabbed both of her hands. God her eyes i could stare at them forever. "Don't worry my mum will love you." I said as i pulled her in for a hug. We stayed like that for a while before she pulled me in for a kiss. We started to walk and before we knew it we were at the front door.

I opened it and i pulled Wanda inside before the wind could hit her. We took are shoes and coat off before walking into the kitchen. "Hey mum." I said and she turned round to see me and Wanda stood there. She smile at the both of us before walking over to us. "Its nice to put a face to the name. I'm Natasha." She put her hand out for Wanda to shake. Which she gladly did. "Im Wanda. Which you already know. I don't know why i keep talking. Im sorry." She rushed out. My mum chuckled a bit but just smiled at Wanda. "It's okay. Why don't you to go put your bags away and ill tell you when dinner is ready." We both nodded before walking upstairs.

We sat down upstairs and i pulled Wanda on my lap and she smile at me before giving me a kiss. When we pulled away i just stared at her eyes. Her emerald green eye's. "I told you she would like you." I finally spoke before she buried her head in my neck. I leaned back so i was lying down and moved my hand up and town her back. We must have fell asleep because when we woke up i could hear my mum knocking on my door. I stood up and walked over. "Hey dinners ready." I nodded and rubbed my eyes as she left to go down stairs.

We walked down stairs and sat at the table and started to eat the pasta mum made us. "So Wanda.." This made me and her look up and we both had a confused look on our face's. "Anything you want to know about their childhood." She finally said

She said which made Wanda smile and me look down. "Anything." She said. Mum laughed and smiled. As they carried on talking to each other i ate my pasta, occasionally looking up. Once they where done we went to the living room. We sat down and that's when i saw what my mum hand in her hands. It was a book with all the baby photos. As they looked through it they got to the areas with the pics of me in the bath with different hair styles one was a carrot or a Mohawk.

As we finished we saw the time and we all went to the bedrooms. Me and Wanda got changed and fell asleep hugging each other. As i was about to fall asleep i could hear Wanda talking. "You were cute as a kid. I love your mum as well" Was the last thing i heard before i closed my eyes and let sleep take over.