Fireworks SJ

Scarlett's pov:

Today was July 4th and the marvel cast are coming to spend the day. Rose was running around with Colin in the garden. While y/n was sat on the couch reading a book.

Today could go two ways. The first one is where y/n doesn't like the loud nose from the fireworks or it goes amazing no problems. I'm hoping it goes the second way.

I walked into the living room to see if they where okay and if they could help me carry things outside. "Hey y/n. Honey you okay?" They looked up from there book and nodded. "Do you think you can help me take something outside?" They looked at me again and nodded

Once everything was outside and people came round we all sat in the garden talking. I was looking around and noticed y/n wasn't here. I exused my self and went inside to see if they where there. I walked into the living room and saw them eating there while reading.

I slowly walked over and sat with them and they look over at me. "You okay honey?" They nodded again I wrapped my arms around them and gave them a big hug. After a bit we joined everyone out side.

It was dark outside and we where ready for fireworks to go off. Rose was sat on coilns lap with a blanket while I had y/n sat next to me with a blanket.

After a couple of moments we heard a fireworks go up into the air. After a couple of moments bang the firework went off. I saw y/n cover there ears. I covered their ears with my hands and the blanket on my hands so that their ears where warm.

Right after I put my hands over their ears another firework went off and I could see that y/n didn't like it. I brought them into a hug and made sure that they still had the blanket over them.

When everyone went home, Rose was asleep so Colin went to put Rose in bed. I saw y/n was still awake so I went and sat by them. They saw me sit next to them and they just hugged me. Once they fell asleep I went to my room and me and Colin feel asleep.