I'll NR:

Nat: 

I went to wake Kaden up so that they could get ready for school, cause if i don't wake them up now i know that they will be late.  As i walk into their room i can just see the outline of things as the sun's rays slowly come through the blinds. As i walk over to the bed i could slowly see that they are pale and look sweaty. As i get to the side of the bed i could see that they have kicked there blankets to the bottom. This is really weird, normally they would have their feet covered so that no monster can get it, even tho they are 16 they still believe that. This must mean they are sick, oh god.

"Kaden. Honey wake up." I slowly move some of there hair that was sticking to their head out of the way. I see their eyes slowly open. Just as im about to say something i see them get out of bed and run to the bathroom. I walk over and open the door. I run as fast as i can and rub their back. Once they where done throwing up. I got them back into bed. I went down to get them a drink of water and then went back to their room. As i walked in i could see them asleep. I left the water on the side and left. 

"Jarvis. Tell me if they wake up or anything happens." I said as i walked back to my room. "Yes miss Romanoff."  Jarvis answered with his robotic voice. After about an hour Jarvis informed me that they where awake. I got up from my bed and went to Kaden's room.  I could see them sat up drinking the water as fast as they can. "Honey slow down . your going to make your self be sick." They lowered the cup and gave me a small smile. I sat next to them and they leaned on my. 

Once they fell asleep again i walked down to the lab to talk to Bruce. "Hey nat." Bruce said with a smile on his face and a calm tone. "Hey Bruce can you help me. Kaden is sick and i just want to know if its anything serious." He nodded and grabbed some stuff. Once we got back to Kaden's room, Bruce did his thing and then turned to me with a smile. "Its just a bug it will pass." Oh thank god.

Once Bruce left i got into bed and Kaden turn into me and hugged me. "You didn't need to get Bruce but thank you." Was all they said before they feel asleep again. After a while i closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

A/N: Short one but oh well.