I'm so sorry: NR

Nat: 

so my girlfriend Jess is autistic. Which is one of the parts i love about them. They are so focused on things they do and they know so much about certain things. When i first met them i was confused but that's because Tony Stark had kept his daughter a secret. 

Flash back:

I'm walking around the compound because im board. We have this massive compound and im still board. As im walking into the living room i see a girl sat there with what looks like nose cancelling headphones. I stood in the door way observing her until i  felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey Nat what you doing?" Steve asked with a bright smile, i was about to answer when i saw that most people who live her are around. "Nothing." i didn't want to scare the girl in case she has a weapon. Steve looked behind me and saw the girl and the move me out the way and ran into the room he grabbed the girl and made sure she had no weapons. By the time Steve had done this the team was stood around her with weapons ready.

I jumped in front noticing she was panicking. I looked over and found her headphones and put them on her head. Tony slowly walked through the doors and the look of confusion was on his face until he saw the girl leaning on me still panicking. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING." I've never seen tony so angry. He walked over and sat down in front of the girl who was still leaning on me. He slowly put his hands in front of her. After a couple of minutes she slowly looked and i  could she the tears running down her face. I went to wipe them away when the girl moved away from me panicking again.

"Tony who is she?" Steve asked noticing tony knew who she was. Tony didn't answer but tried to calm the girl. He pulled her into him and she tried to get away but tony kept his grip on her and didn't let go. Once she was calm tony stood up and helped her up and sat her on the sofa. "SHE has a name and she is my daughter." HE said while putting her books that Steve had knocked off the table and put them in front of her. She slowly reached forward and picked one open.

Since that day we have had a few ups and downs but not big ones yet. I think the worst one so far was when i woke up late and she cant cook because she forgets and burns stuff. That was probably the worst one so far.   

I was a woken by sounds of  alarm at first i thought it was my alarm on my phone but i looked over and my phone wasn't going off i realised that it was the smoke alarm. I jumped out bed and ran to the kitchen were i saw my girlfriend in the corner covering her ears while Steve is shouting at her saying she should have asked someone while trying to get rid of the smoke.

"What's going on?" When Steve noticed me he stopped yelling at her and looked at me pissed. "Your girlfriend tried to cook. I though she would have learned her lesson." He said still trying to get rid of the smoke. I walked over to my girlfriend and slowly put my hands on the ground in front of her like tony said to do. When the smoke alarm stopped she slowly looked up at me and i could see tears running down her face. 

As much as i want to get rid of her tears i have learnt from the past not to touch her until she is calmed down fully. She slowly removed her hands from her ears.  "Im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry." She kept saying over and over again. "Hey its okay you tried and that's okay." she slowly moved forward until she was sat on my lap hugging me like i would disappear. 

"How come you started to cook its not time for breakfast?" I want to know if she just got the urge to cook or did someone say something. she slowly looked up at me the tears  slowly stopping. "Its past 8am and i was hungry and i couldn't see anyone." Its past 8. That's why cause she wasn't on schedule. she leaned back into my chest and hugged me. 

"That's okay maybe we can have breakfast late." She started to shake her head and stood up and started pacing around. "NO CAUSE IF WE MOVE BREAKFAST WE NEED TO MOVE EVERYTHING ELSE AND THN WE CANT DO EVERYTHING OR WE WAKE  LATE TOMORROW AND IT KEEPS GOING" Okay well now i know not to wake up late or have breakfast at different time.

She's still pacing and panicking. I walk over and rap my arms around her like tony did when we first met her. She kept punching my chest and trying to get away but i held on tight. I could feel my nose start to bleed after she hit my nose. I walk us over to the sofa and  sit down making sure not to let go. After a while she tired her self out and feel asleep by now my nose bleed had stopped. I picked her up and put her in my room and went to find Steve.

"Steve, Don't ever yell at her again." I yelled at him as i walked into the common room. Everyone looked at me and Steve. "Then don't let her cook." He yelled back and no im passed pissed. "She tried and we cant blame the m for trying. But if i find out you yelled at them i will kill you." After that i walked out and to my room. when i got the she was still fast asleep. I layed next to her and she cuddled up to me in her sleep.  "I promise i wont ever wake up late."