It's okay: SJ

A/n: Fluff. I've got a new laptop so i should be able to upload more.

Scarlett:

I woke up and turned to my side to see i was an hour late. Rose, Y/n and me all have a routine that we need to follow. It's something that we need to keep us going. I jumped out of bed and and ran around trying to get ready. As i walked down i saw y/n and rose sat at the table doing school work.

"Y/n. Can you help me with this math question?" They nodded their head and smiled and then got up and walked over to rose and started to help. I walked over to y/n's work and saw that it was all correct. "Morning mum. Your breakfast is over their with your coffee." They said as they sat down again on the same chair as before,

I walked over to where the food and coffee was and there it was ready for me to take. "Hey im sorry for not sticking to the routine." I said as i looked down with guilt coming over myself.  I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me when i looked at both my kids stood with me. "Its okay mama." My daughter said. while looking at me holding me tighter. "Yeah rose is right its okay. we know that you have been really busy lately and we wanted to let you rest." Y/n looked at me. Tears caused my vision to burl. 

"Okay why don't you two go finish your school work then we can hang out for the rest of the day." I said while smiling at my two amazing kids.  God how did i get so lucky with them two. They are so talented and thoughtful.  

For the rest of the day we spent watching movies like Frozen and other Disney movie which was mine and Rose's choice and of course y/n choice spiderman. I don't think i could ask for any other perfect kids. this has been one of the best days ever.