Ambulance: SJ

when they get home y/n explain everything about epilepsy to Scarlett and they have a lot of cuddles.Do you mind using they/them pronouns to y/n?

Y/n:

So i me and Scarlett made a promise to tell each other everything. However there is a thing i haven't told Scarlett. It's not like i don't trust her i do. It's just in my previous relationships they all made fun of me. And now im dating The Scarlett Johansson i just feel like she might laugh at me. I have Epilepsy. I know that its a big thing and i should tell her it's just om scared.

Anyway i wake up later then normal but that's because me and Scarlett had done some very late night exercise. Anyway as i walk down stairs i feel like im forgetting something but that's quickly over taken by the smell of Bacon. I walk behind Scarlett and wrap my arms around her waist. I put my head on her shoulder and i get the strongest smell of lavender. "Smell's good babe," I say while my face is in her neck. 

Once i move my head out of her next and see her smile. God her smile is perfect. She gives me a quick kiss as then tells me to go sit down in the living room. I nod and move away and start to head to the living room. As i get near the sofa i feel dizzy i try and make it to the sofa but i couldn't make it. I collapse straight onto floor with a loud bang.

Scarlett: 

Once i told Y/n to go to the living room i got back to cooking the bacon when a loud bang came from the living room. "Y/n you okay?" i shout throw but no answer. They always answer me. Apart from when they lost there voice and i made stupid voices when they would hold up their answer's. That was funny. I turn the oven off and walk into the Living room. I see them on the floor having a Seizure. Oh my God. I grabbed my phone and called 911. "911 What's your emergency?" They said down the phone. I stay silent looking down at my partner and how they ended up like this. 

When i remembered i was on the phone i told them everything and they said an ambulance would be their soon. I waited for them to arrive and once they did they took y/n to the hospital with me following. Once they got their they had stopped having a seizure. Thank god. They told me that they would be back when Y/n woke up and then left. I sat by there bed, holding onto there hand as if they would diaper if i let go. Why did they have to have this happen to them they were so happy and then boom seizure. This isn't fair on them.

 About an hour later they woke up and the doctors checked them over and said that they where okay to go but they need to rest at home. However the one thing i didn't think i was going to hear was the fact that they have Epilepsy. And they didn't take their medication for it. Once we got home i put them on the sofa and went to get a blanket for them. When i came back i sat behind them and pulled them up so that their head was on my lap. I slowly raked my hand through their hair as i looked down at them. "Y/n? Why didn't you tell me you had epilepsy?" I saw them slowly open their eye's and look at. A glimpse of sadness washed over in their eye's.

"I was scared you were going to laugh or make fun off me like my last partners did." They said while looking at their hands which are on their lap. A wave of sadness washes over me. How could people be so horrible to them. I pull them up so i can wrap my arms around there waist. "I would never do that." I say and i put my chin on top of their head. "I know you wouldn't but something inside told me not to tell you. Im sorry." They said and leaned more into me. 

I pull them into me tighter afraid that if i leave or let go they might have another seizure. "Have you got any medication in the house?" I want to know where it is so if i wake up before them i can put it on the night stand next to the bed. They nod their head slowly. "It's in my night stand, second draw." They said. They put their head on my shoulder and i saw them close their eye's. I lay us both down and let them sleep.