Coming out: NR

Y/n:

So recently I've been distant to Nat and its not because of her at all its because well i figured out im trans. And I've booked a day to go to my doctors and talk about getting the meds and surgery. All left to do is talk to nat. But i don't know how that's why I've been distant.

So i think i know how im going to tell her but im not sure if she will be okay with it. Im going to just be straight up and be like hey Nat im trans and i want to go by Lucas now. That sounds like a horrible way to do it.

Before i can think any more the door opens and Nat walks in and stands in front of me looking mad and sad. Does she want to break up? Was my dissenting why? Shit have i messed this up. Please say i haven't.

Nat:

Y/n has been distant and i don't know why. I think they might want to break up im not sure tho. But what i do know is if she does want to break up i want a good reason cause i love them to much to let them go.

Im walking to mine and Y/n's shared room where she has been staying in, and i want to know what's been going on and why they are distant. I swear if she saying its nothing im not accepting that. I wont leave until i have a good reason.

I walk in our room to find her sat on the bed looking down. I stood in front of her and i could see that they were nervous. "Do you want o break up with me?" Okay straight up. This is not how i wanted it to go but oh well. "What no. Why do you want to break up?" They stood up and looked at me confused and sad.  "No. So if you don't want to break up why have you been distant?" 

They looked down and she's doing the thing with her fingers when she's trying to think. "Hey you can tell me." I said as i lift her head up so mine and her eyes meet. "Im trans. And i don't want to go by Y/n any more i want to go by as Lucas." Okay i wasn't expecting this but its better then them breaking up with me.

Lucas:

She's not saying anything. She's not saying anything. I walked away and started to pack my stuff. "Im sorry ill leave that's okay." I said trying to move as quick as i can. Before i can put some cloths in a bag Nat grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. 

"I don't care if your trans or gay or bi. I love you no matter what." i looked up and smile at her. We stood hugging each other for about 5 minutes before we sat down on the bed. "I have a doctors appointment in a couple of days if you want to join me?" I asked looking at her smiling. "If i don't have a mission i will Lucas." She used my name. She used my name. "You are saying something over and over in your head aren't you." I nodded my head and hugged her so tight hoping she never leaves my side.