We got it: SJ

⚠️mention of covid 19 ⚠️

Scarlett's pov:
So my son kaden got covid and he's not doing so great. Rose and Cosmo have been kept away and the same with Colin while I help them so I'll bring food and get them water.

To make sure I don't give it to anyone else I've been showing in the morning and evening. Washing my hand/hand sanitizer  to make sure that no one else gets it. I also regularly test to make sure I have no covid. So far no one else has got it.

It's about 8am and I'm go see if kaden's wake. I knock on there door and hear a small whisper of come in. I walked in and i hate how they looked. Curled up in a ball, sweating, pale and they looked like they were struggling to breath. I walked over to them and sat next to them. "Hey how do you feel?" I ask already knowing the answer. 

"It hurts to breath." Kaden said with tear's forming in his eyes. i put his head on my lap and ran my fingers through his hair. I hate seeing my kids ill and in pain, it's my weakness. "I'm going to get you a piece of toast and some water. " I stood up and they nodded and then started to cough really bad. i quickly sat back down and rubbed there back, when they calmed down coughing they were wheezing. I made the decision to call 911.

"Hello 911 whats you emergency?" 

"My son has covid and he's wheezing really bad and i don't think he can actually breath."

"Ok ma'ma there's an ambulance on it's way where do you live."

"Oak street house number 9."

"Ok ma'ma they should be there any second now." 

i hear the ambulance pull up outside my house i hang up and tell Colin to take Rose and Cosmo to her room which he  did and i showed the paramedics to Kaden who was no longer wheezing and now fully struggling to breath. They put an oxygen mask on his face and got him on a stretcher. I got in the ambulance with them and we headed straight to the hospital.

Once we where there a doctor came straight out and took Kaden with them to a room while i got to go with a nurse and had to take a covid test. When i came back negative the gave me a mask and a pair of gloves to put on which i did. They took me to see Kaden and when i got there i saw he had tube down his throat and he was unconscious, tears started to form in my eyes. i sat down as the doctor came in. 

"Miss johansson, We put a tube down his throat to make sure they can breath ok and when we think they don't need it we will take it out." The doctor said and i nodded he walked out and i rang Colin and told him whats going on. I stayed with kaden for a while until i got told i had to go home. when i got home i went straight to Colin and cried.

After a while we went to bed but all j could think about was kaden. I hope he's OK. Ahh why couldn't it be me. I soon fell asleep. But my mind was still worrying about Kaden.

A/n: I have realised a new book. You should cheeck it out you don't have to if you don't want to but it's there if you want it.  Also may do a part 2