Sick: SJ, EO, FP

Scarlet:

So when we found out about y/n we took them to the doctors just to make sure they are healthy like any parent would want. But we did find out that they have a very weak immune system which does mean that they can get sick easily. Which now explain why we are all out trying to be careful. 

We left Y/n at mine 1 because we are closer so if we need to we could get there quicker. 2, it's a better gated community because people have to get through about 4 gates and up a hill on my drive. Rose wanted to stay but we didn't really wanted to have y/n at home but Rose we said no to. She was staying with her dad instead which made her happy.

As me and the marvel cast are out at the premier, me, Lizzie and Flo are trying to keep a safe distance and make sure that no one touches us which can be very hard but so far its going well. As we reach the end we see this guy who always get's us three together and tries to do something on all of us. Everyone knows he normally turns up high or drunk but if someone does anything it can ruin them so no one does anything.

"Hello ladies." He said as we all greet the guy while keeping our hands to our self. "So I've heard that you guy all have a child, maybe we could have some time." he said while giving us a creepy smile. As the interview carried on he was getting closer and closer until he sneeze luckily it went past us and landed on the floor. 

Once we all got out we went straight home and then went straight to our rooms and showered to make sure any germs on us would wash off. I really hope they don't get sick, but i also do. I know that's a shit thing to say but they have been going out late and sneaking back in so hopefully we can find out what they are doing.

time sick 2 day's:

Y/N:

I woke up about 2am with the worst head ache, it feel's like someone is punching me in my head and i would know i get a punch to the head often. But that's a different story. I went to sit up so i can get water but everything is spinning and i feel like something is coming up. I sprint full force to the bathroom and thankfully made it. 

After a couple of moments i stand up and try to get back to my bed to hopefully get more sleep. As i was about to step into my room i fall face first onto the floor and black out. WORST MORINING EVER!!

Lizzie:

I was sat with scarlet this morning as Flo had to run to work. We sat talking until we noticed the time and normally y/n would be sat here with us. We both walked towards there room and slowly opened the door.

I sprinted full speed to them while scarlet went and got her phone. I wonder how long they have been like this, they have a small cut on their forehead which im guessing is from when they fell. Scarlet walked back in and sat with me until the ambulance came.

We got in her car as we could hopefully pick Flo up on the way. Once we got there scarlet went to get Flo and then park up while i sat in the same room. I held onto y/n hand making sure hat they know one of us is here.

y/n:

I open my eyes to see a bright light making me instantly close my eyes. I slowly open them to see Lizzie, Scar and Flo all walk back in to the room, once they saw me awake they all speed up and walked closer to me. 

As they started to talk i felt something coming up i made a signal for them to get a bucket. Luckily they got one in time. God i feel so shit. I sat there just staring at the roof but prefeed to slowly look forward. "The doctor said that some of the marks so that you have been in fights, so when we get home you need to start explaining but for now you can rest." Flo said in a serous tone before she soften it at the end. I nodded my head before i moved over to let scar sit down because she didn't have a seat. 

She stroked my hair which was calming and it was making my eye's fall which i wish it didn't because the best TV show came on but i couldn't help it.