I don't want to go

Natasha's pov:

I was walking back into my room when I heard Wanda call my name. I turned around to see a worried face. "You okay Wanda?" I asked still confused as why she looked so worried. "Nat it's y/n they where badly injured on there mission?" Before Wanda could say anything else I ran to where the jet would land back down and waited for my girl/boyfriend to arrive.

As I was waiting I could hear the rest of the group arrive to the area and I could feel them watching me. Wanda came up to me and gave me a hug which helped me calm down for a minute before I heard the sound of a jet getting close.

Y/n's pov :

I was on my mission which should have been easy, however it wasn't. All I was meant to do is go in grab some information and then get out. Normally it would have been easy but someone found out I was coming there and they planned for it. Let me just explained what happened to me
Flashback:
I found a small window and climbed in and went into the vent, as I was going down this one bit I saw that there where 4 bolt's Infront of me, I slowly looked down and saw 4 bolt's missing all of the sudden bang I was on the ground with a bunch of hydra soliders around me. Before I could do anything they took me to a room with a chair and strapped me to it

After a while of punching, kicking, stabbing and more they left the room. I saw a small window that I could probably fit through and decided that I could probably fit so I started to rocking my chair and when I fell back it broke. I slowly got up and walked ove to the window. I went to open it but it was locked so I punched it and again untill it broke.i climbed through while getting cut by the glass and slowly pulled my self up while getting dizzy from blood loss.

As I got to the jet I asked Jarvis to fly me back home and let Tony know my condition. I sat down on the floor trying to keep myself awake so that I could see nat when my eyes slowly closed. I tried so hard to keep them opens but I just couldn't do it.

Nat's pov:

As the jets landed I saw a bunch of medical people run into the jet and a couple of moment later they came out with y/n . They ran to the hospital room and started to work them. I had to stay outside and try my hardest not to cry. After a while they came out and said that they had internal bleeding but that was all fixed however they won't be able to do something on there own anymore. I walked in the room and saw them hooked up to a bunch of wires. I couldn't hold it in any more I cried my eyes out.

After a while y/n started to move. I looked up and slowly walked closer to them and made sure that I wasn't imaging it. After a second they opened their eyes and smiled at me.  After a couple of minutes of silence I say next to them and saw that they where crying. I got in bed with them and hugged them. "It's okay I got you. Your safe with me." I said while they cried. After a bit they stopped dying and said " I was so scared that I wasnt't going to see you again." Was all they said before hugging me more.

After a while the doctor said they could leave some helped them walk to our room. Once we 2pwere their I sat them down and got pain killers and water to help as I could see the pain in their eyes. After a while I notice them asleep so I slowly got comfortable and feel asleep. During the night I woke up and heard someone talking. I looked to my side an saw y/n having a nightmare. "Hey babe wake up. It's not real." I said over and over again untill they shoot up breathing heavily. I wrapped my arms around their waste and pulled them down so they were hugging me. I think this is going to leave a permanent scar on the mental health.