Why'd you come?: SJ

y/n:

So I've never been one for having friends in school or even outside school. Most people think i'm weird or a freak but it's not my fault, it's cause of where i live. But i cant help were i live, i mean its not like i have any other choice. 

As i walk through school i can feel like something is going on. It fell's so off like something bad is going to happen. You often get day's like this but normally there on day's when we have school drills. 

As i walk to my worst lesson. Math's i have 2 hours of it and it makes me so nervous. The teacher hate's me mainly because where i'm form. I mean most people who live in that area drop out of school or become drug dealers. 

We get about an hour in and i can't take it. I walk out the room and head down the hall. Honestly i hate him i'm already put in the stupid class but i don't need him asking me question when he knows i don't know the answer's. As i walk down the hall i can see my favourite teacher Mrs Johansson. She's so nice, sweat and overall just make's me happy.

"And what are you doing outside of maths y/n?" She say's with a bright smile as she approaches me. I gave her a small smile letting her know that i'm not in trouble. I kinda see her as a mother figure, i don't have parents they ran away but it's fine i don't need them.

"Math's was so stressful." She gave me a nod she gave me a motion to walk with her. As we were walk the Alarm to let us know that someone was in the school went off. All the door's around suddenly locked and we stood there. I looked at Mrs Johansson to see if she knew what was going on. 

She pulled me into her office and locked the door turning lights. We sat in silence under the desk. I could feel myself shaking more and more until i felt Mrs Johansson put her arm around me causing me to calm down. 

As we sat there with her holding me keeping me calm. As we stayed in the room waiting to see if anything was going to happen we could hear footsteps outside in the hall way. I looked at Mrs Johansson with tear threating to fall. She whipped them a way and put her finger near her mouth telling me to stay quite. I gave her a small nod telling her i understood.

The door handle start to move and it reminded me that if i make a noise at home it could be worse. I stayed still making eye contact with Mrs Johansson. The door go kicked multiple times until it stop we stayed still just in case they were still there. As we were about to move the door got kicked down causing panic to set in. Mrs Johansson grabbed my hand pushing the person over and running to the hall way.

I could see the guy following when i recognised the guy. He hated me from day 1. I bumped into him this morning. I pushed her hand of me and stopped. The guy aimed his gun at me and i took the bullet to the chest. Okay maybe not my best plan. He ran off while Mrs Johansson ran over to me. 

She put pressure on my wound, while holding my hand in the other. Am i really gonna die. I mean i don't really have live for shit maybe it was a good plan. I felt a hand on my face making me look up. "Your gonna be okay?" It sounded as if she needed me to answer that for her and say yeah imma be great. I looked at her she had tears in her eye and rolling down her check.

"Th...thank you....for being....a ...mother figure." I said struggling to breath the pain taking off. I kept looking at her hoping for the pain to wash a way but it didn't. Tears started to fall from my eyes, i didn't even try to blink them away. My eyes kept closing and opening until they shut completely.

Scarlett:

"Hey, no no no no keep your eyes open." I said but it was to late they closed. When the ambulance arrived i hoped in much to the principle's arguments. I was there mother figure and to me they were my kid there was no way i was gonna let them go on their own.

We got to the hospital and they took y/n to a room were i wasn't allowed. After a while someone came out to tell me when they are in their room i can go in but i need to answer the police's questions first. I gave them all the answer's i could before been take to a room where they were. 

I felt so bad, i should have protected them, i was the teacher. As i was sat there i my thoughts, my hand holding there's showing that i was there and i wasn't leaving. I was starting to drift to a slumber when i felt a hand squeeze mine causing me to shoot up.

I could see them scanning the room, fear lacing their room. When their baby blue eyes reached mine i could see the fear instantly leave there face. We sat there in silence before they moved along the bed making room. I stared at them confused, why are they moving? 

"Cuddle?" I gave them a soft smile before getting in the bed next to them. Little did they know that i got adoption papers getting emailed to by the hospital and police. I can't wait to be a family with them properly.

"Why did you come?" They asked i could see that they were tried and starting to close their blue eye's. Smiling to my self i took a breath in and out. "Because i care and i see you as my own." I could see them look at me tears in their eye's showing nothing but happiness.

This is my family.