The accident

A/n thanks to Kailynstrickland for the idea.

Y/n's pov:

I was on my way home from work when a storm started happening. If there's one thing you need to know is that I hate storms. As soon as it started I slowed my speed down. "Jarvis call Natasha"  as I was waiting for her to answer my nerves where getting worse and I started to tear up.

"Hey babe you okay?" I heard my girlfriend's voice come out of my speakers making me relaxing. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Yea. There's just storm and I was getting nervous." I said while letting out another breath out. As nat was talking to me about her day the rain was getting heaver and I could feel that something bad was going to happen.

As I was driving i had to turn the volume of my speakers up as the rain and thunder was getting worse. "Babe what do you want for dinner?" Nat asked as she could hear the rain and how heavy it was. "Errmmmm I don't really mind you can choose." I said trying to think of what to have for food however, my mind kept going back to the thought of something bad happening.

As I was about to say something one of my tyres spun out which cause my car to flip and go rolling down the hill I was driving down. If i wasn't my brothered about the pain I would probably be more bothered by the dizzy ness. Once the car had stopped rolling I felt something warm dripping down my arm. I looked at my arm and saw a river of red gushing out before everything turned black.

Nat's pov:

I was on the phone to my girlfriend when I heard a loud bang come from her end of the phone. I tried calling her name but I didn't get answer. I walked to the lad and went to the screen and went on maps.  The heart necklace I got for her birthday had a tracker in so hat if anything happened I would be able to have her location.

Once I found her location I went to my car and drove to where she was using my phone as a GPS. I know I was breaking the speed limit but I couldn't care. Something happened to my girlfriend and I was going to make sure she was okay.

As I turned onto the road it said she was on I saw her car flipped onto its roof. I jumped out of my car not even caring to put a coat on. All that mattered to me was my girlfriend. I went over o her side of the car and layed on the ground making sure I didn't get cut by any of the glass. As I layed down I could see so much blood on the ground it looked like someone had died.

Once I could see her I saw that she was covered in blood. I held my tears back and tried to open her door once it was open I carefully got her out of the car. Sheilding her face from the rain that was still coming down. I tried to get her to open her eyes but nothing.  I didn't want to move her anymore so I called 911. Once they arrived they put my girlfriend in the back and drove off. I got in my car and raced after them.

Once we got the hospital they took her staright to surgery. I was waiting in the waiting room for what felt like days and days turned into years untill they finally called her name. I stood up so fast I thought my body was going to claps. I went straight to the doctor. "Her heart stopped once however we managed to get her stabilized. She has a broken arm and a broken leg so she will need help with doing things. She has a lot of cut in her face. You may go and see her." He said. I walked straight into her room but stopped when I saw all the wires attached to her. All of the sudden I just let everything go. I walked over to her bed and grabbed her hand that wasn't in a cast. I cried for what felt like days.

When I finally stopped crying I started to talk to her like I would normally do when she got home from work. After a while my eyes started to slowly close. I tried to fight it however, it was a fight I sadly couldn't win. I woke up when I felt my hand being squeezed. I shot straight up and waited for her eyes to open. After a couple of minutes when her eyes didn't open I sat back down and started to cry again. I was still holding her hand when she squeezed it again I looked up and saw her eyes slowly open.

"Hey babe." I said strokeing her face being careful of her cuts. She blinked a couple of times before taking a deep breath in. "Hey." Was all she could say before having a coughing fit. I helped her sit up and rubbed her back. She layed back down and looked at me before we could say anything the doctor walked in a checked on her.  She patted the bed with her none broken arm telling me she wants a hug. I slowly got in bed and she layed her head in my chest. We stayed like this for a while untill she fell asleep again. Once she was asleep I phoned the team and let them know what had happened especially Tony as he treats y/n as his own. She's like the daughter he never had. There relationship is really amazing she brought the best out of Tony.