Chapter 1

"Hyung I am bored!! Let's call the devil" his hyung spatted all the drink on the person who was in front of him.

"KIM NAMJOON!!"

"SORRY YOONGI HYUNG!!"

"LET'S CALL THE DEVIL!!" Yoongi and Namjoon both looked at him with 'are you serious' look.

"Come on hyung we can try" Jungkook used his puppy eyes.

"Not gonna work bro" Yoongi said. Jungkook huffed.

Jungkook got up from his place, got a pen and paper, went to the dining table, wrote something, and then went somewhere in the house.

"What is he doing??!" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know" 

After a while,

Jungkook came out and sat on the couch beside Namjoon , he started scrolling on his phone with a small pout.

"Kook what are you planning?!" Namjoon asked knowing his brother is planning something.

"Nothing you need to know" the pout became bigger.

After five minutes,

DING DONG (Jungkook's voice inserted)

Jungkook threw his phone on the couch and ran to open the door.

"LISA!!" Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"Brat leave me!!" She hit his shoulder again and again so that he leaves her.

Jungkook left her after tightening the hug once and dragged her to the living room.

"Hi Lisa" Namjoon and Yoongi said together.

"Hi oppas"

"Why is she here?!" Namjoon asked Jungkook.

"She is going to help me call the devil unlike you two" both of them had their mouth hung open whereas Lisa chuckled nervously.

"Seriously Lisa?! You are helping him?!" Yoongi asked.

"I am interested so..." she shrugged.

"My bestie loves me unlike you two" He turned to Lisa "Lets go the basement, I have made everything ready we just need to start the process" 

"Let's go then what are we waiting for" both the bestie left to the basement with excited faces while the other two were...

"Should we go behind them and see what they are doing??" Namjoon asked unsure.

"Nah" Yoongi flopped on the couch "They are not kids,  they can handle the trouble they caused" he closed his eyes to sleep when "AHH!!" Lisa screamed.

"Shit" both said and ran to the basement.

When the reached the basement,

The got in only to meet with darkness and something in the middle with candles surrounded to it. They slowly walked forward when the door shut.

"It was not me" Yoongi said as both of them gulped their fear.

"Kookie"

"Lisa" they called out the maknaes but no voice.

They felt someone walking towards them and suddenly they felt someone patting on their shoulder.

"AHH!!" They screamed and jumped on each other.

Then suddenly the lights were on and laughing sound came. They opened their eyes and saw their maknaes on the floor holding their stomach and laughing,

While the makanes were laughing the hyungs composed themselves and glared at them.

"Jungkook!!! Lisa!! What was that for?!!" Yoongi asked.

"We thought something happened to you both!!!" Namjoon said.

The makanes stopped laughing and looked at them.

"No, hyung we are fine" Lisa said as she smiled.

"We just wanted you guys to come here and be a part of it" Jungkook said.

"Hell no!" with that both were walking to the door and tried to open it but no use.

"Kook give us the keys" Jungkook shook his head and threw the keys out of the window and shut the window.

"JUNGKOOK!!" Namjoon and Yoongi shouted.

"Now, you both are involved with us, whether you like it or not" the maknaes said.