THREE

◜       ◝

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla crawled out of the coop followed by everyone. "Kiara, you are coming home with me right now," Kyla said as she grabbed her sister's hand and tried to pull her towards her car.

Kiara ripped her hand away and exclaimed, "No!"

Kyla turned towards her with wide eyes. "This isn't up for debate, Kiara!"

Kiara groaned. "Oh, my God! You sound just like Mom!" she replied in annoyance.

"Well, sorry that I don't want you running around with people who have a gun," Kyla said, referring to the two guys, before she shot JJ a look. "That also includes you." He held his hands up in defense, making John B lightly shove him with his shoulder.

"It's not even his gun, Ky!"

"Oh, like that makes it any better!"

"Okay, okay, calm down," Pope said, quickly stepping in between the two sisters so they didn't start physically fighting. "We can't afford to have a fight right now."

"Yeah, we can't," Kiara agreed. "Which is why you have to leave," she continued, pointing at Kyla.

Kyla scoffed. "Are you being serious?"

"100%," Kiara replied, crossing her arms. "Go back to your Kook world and forget this ever happened."

"My Kook world?" Kyla questioned and Kiara nodded. Kyla scoffed again, shaking her head since she wanted to say how much her 'Kook world' actually wasn't as good as she thought, but decided against it. "You're unbelievable," she muttered, walking back over to her car. She always tried so hard, while Kiara wasn't have any of it.

And that hurt.

"I just want to know when you're going to stop chasing things that are impossible to catch," Kyla said after a moment, opening her car door up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kiara questioned.

Kyla looked over at John B, who had his lips pursed. There was no way his father was alive after him being gone for almost a year. These kids were absolutely crazy! "I think you know exactly what it means," Kyla said before she hopped inside her car and drove away from the younger teens.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla picked up trash on the beach along with all of her other Kook friends and classmates. As she looked around the beach, she spotted something black on the ground. Her eyes widened, thinking it was gun since they seemed to be popping up everywhere. She slowly raised her foot and pushed the sand away, revealing the object to be a black belt. She sighed in relief, shaking her head at her delusions.