SIXTY FIVE

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒔𝒕

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

The Pogues were able to board the boat to Wilmington without any problems, much to their surprise. The only thing they didn't have was a piece of transportation other than the boat they were currently on, which would definitely cause problems for them since the cross definitely wasn't anywhere near close to being light.

"Honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right? So most of the guys are gonna be at the rail yard," JJ spoke as they all sat at a round table on the deck of the boat, trying to think of a decent plan.

"Right, so we're gonna need to find some place and guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle-stop or something," Pope thought.

"Yeah," Kiara agreed, nodding her head slowly.

"You guys are getting ahead of yourselves per usual. We don't have a way to transport the cross," Cleo reminded them. "What you think? On JJ's motorcycle?"

JJ groaned, taking his cap off. "That's not my fault."

"We didn't say it was," Kyla told him and JJ pursed his lips, glancing downward.

"Okay, so other options..." Pope trailed off, seeing if anyone else could think of anything.

"Oh, my God," Sarah voiced, placing her hands up to her lips as she leaned her elbows on the table.

"Oh, my God, what?" Cleo questioned, raising her eyebrows.

Sarah gestured her head over to the bar area and all the Pogues looked over, seeing Topper standing there and talking to some people. "Is that Topper?" Pope asked.

"Why...is he everywhere?" Kiara breathed out in annoyance.

"Oh, shit. Does that mean Tara's here, too?" Kyla brought up, her eyes going wide in worry since she didn't want the girl ruining their plan.

"Nah, she's probably with Rafe since they're always attached by the hip," JJ assumed and Kyla shrugged and nodded at that, having to agree with him since he was pretty much right.