FOUR

◜       ◝

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
❝ 𝒄...𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆?

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

TW: mentions of sex (an action of s.xual har.ssment/relationship abuse)

Kyla roamed the crowded house where the party was happening. She had gotten ready with the girls, so she was wearing a light pink crop top with bleached jean shorts with an orange bathing suit underneath just in case she wanted to go in the pool. But, it probably wouldn't be a smart idea to swim in a pool with drunk teenagers.

Now, however, she had split up from the group and was now by herself. Sarah had gone with Topper, and Kyla had no idea on where Tara went. The blonde was so unpredictable that it almost stressed Kyla out. She always wanted to be there for her friends and put them first rather than herself. It was a good trait to have, but also a bad one at the same time.

"Yo, Rafe has some yayo," she heard some random guy tell one of his friends. "Spread the word."

"Yayo?" Kyla asked, walking over to them before they could walk away. "What's yayo?" she asked.

The two guys glanced at each other before they laughed out loud. Kyla arched a brow, not knowing what was so funny. "Wait, you're not joking?" one of them asked and she nodded. He cleared his throat and said, "It's cocaine..."

"C...Cocaine?" she repeated slowly in shock and they both nodded. She let out a surprised laugh. "And do you know where this...cocaine is?" she asked, wanting to find Rafe.

"Downstairs..."

Without even saying thank you, Kyla made her way downstairs so that she could find Rafe and put a stop to whatever he was doing with cocaine. What was he doing with cocaine? Kyla didn't know he had, or used, cocaine at all.

"Rafe!" she called out once she spotted him with Topper and Tara, who both seemed to be buzzed. Oh no...

"Hey!" Rafe said, opening his arms out wide since he thought Kyla was coming over to give him a hug. But, when she stopped right in front him with her arms crossed, he lowered his own arms and cleared his throat. He then turned back to the group. "G-guys, this is my girlfriend, Kyla. Some of you may know her and — and some of you may not," he introduced, reaching over to pull Kyla close to him.

The people around them waved at her, except for Tara and Topper, since they obviously knew who she was. "Hi," she greeted unenthusiastically before she looked back over at Rafe. "Can I talk to you in private, please?"