SIXTY ONE

◜       ◝

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

After leaving Rafe and Tara, Kyla had used Fenton's phone to text the Pogues where to meet since they had Portis's phone. She added 'P4L' on the end of the text to let them know it was them, so hopefully they would come.

Kiara docked the boat as they waited for their friends to come, praying that they wouldn't take too long and Singh's men, or Rafe and Tara, would find them.

They stayed on the bottom of the boat just in case for that exact reason, either waiting for a text back from their friends or to hear their voices on the dock.

But, with how long it was taking, the two sisters were beginning to grow impatient. Especially Kyla since she just wanted to see JJ again. He had made her feel safe and she was far from feeling that feeling right about now.

"I can't take this any longer, I'm gonna go take a look," Kyla said to her sister, beginning to walk up the steps of the boat to take a peek.

"Okay, I'll follow you," Kiara replied and Kyla nodded, slowly making her way up the steps.

As she walked up, she noticed a guy wearing something really similar to what JJ had been wearing the last time she had seen him. He had been wearing a hat, though, with a gun shoved in the top of his pants.

The man turned around just as Kyla fully walked up the steps and she realized that it had been the man she was longing to see this whole time. "JJ?" Kyla called out, her eyes widening at the sight of her boyfriend. JJ stared at her longingly as slowly he took off his hat, processing her presence in front of him. "JJ. J," she whispered before she made her way off the boat, running towards him.

As soon as she made it to him, she wrapped her arms around his body and began to cry out of joy and relief. Kiara quickly followed her happily, watching the two embrace with a happy smile.

"I'm so glad you're safe," he told her breathlessly, shutting his eyes as he took in the fact that she really was okay and he wasn't just making the whole thing up. "I'm so glad you're safe," he repeated even quieter than before, squeezing her even tighter.

Kyla then slowly pulled away even though she didn't want to, getting a good look at his face. "I didn't think I was ever gonna see you again," she told him, placing her hands on his face gently. "I thought...I thought..." she trailed off, not wanting to speak anything bad into existence.