SIX

◜       ◝

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla and Tara walked towards the area where the OBX was holding the 'OBX SUMMER MOVIE SERIES' with chairs on their backs. Kyla, Kiara, and Sarah had gone last year together, so they wanted to do the same thing, but with Tara. But, Sarah was nowhere to be found, so Kyla and Tara decided to go together.

"I cannot believe our boat sank! I wanna know who did it right away," Tara complained to her friend since her family's boat had sunk that morning.

"Yeah, that's crazy," Kyla said, shaking her head.

"So, did you invite Rafe to this?" Tara then asked Kyla curiously as they made their way over to where a vendor was selling food and drinks.

Kyla shook her head. "Me and Rafe are sort of in a fight right now and I haven't spoken to him for, like, hours," she told Tara, stepping onto line.

"Geez, what happened?" Tara asked, pretending to be worried even though she was hopeful. She already knew part of what happened, but she wondered if something else happened. She hoped it did because it would give them another reason as to why the couple should break up.

Kyla sighed. "It's a long story."

Tara was annoyed by that answer since she wanted to know more. But, she didn't let that annoyance show on her face. Instead, she changed the subject. "So, have you heard from Sarah at all? She won't answer any of my texts."

"I haven't actually," Kyla said, moving up in line. "I hope she's okay."

Tara shrugged. "She's probably off somewhere cheating on Topper," she said, making a face.

"Tara!" Kyla whisper-shouted, her eyes wide.

"What?" Tara asked, and Kyla gave her a look. "Oh, come on, it's nothing she hasn't done before. And besides, I wouldn't even blame her. Topper is annoying as shit," she said and Kyla sighed, shaking her head. They then made it up to the concession stand. "Two popcorns and two cokes, please," Tara said and the vendor nodded, walking back to get the popcorn.

"Speaking of coke..." Kyla trailed off, not know how to word the sentence that she wanted to say. Tara was also snorting the lines of cocaine that Rafe had brought, but she was too angry with Rafe to even acknowledge the blonde.

Tara nodded, knowing what she was talking about. "It was just a one time thing, Ky. Nothing to worry about," she assured her even though she was most definitely lying.