THIRTY FOUR

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥❝ 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔, 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
❝ 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔, 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"Oh, God, my head," Kyla groaned once she had woke up the next morning. She place her hand to the side of her head, trying to stop the killer headache that she had.

"Finally," she heard JJ breathe out, so she looked over at him, noticing that they were inside John B's house. She groaned again as she sat up since the headache obviously wasn't going away any time soon. "Yeah, that's a hangover," the blonde told her, giving her a tight lipped grin.

"I should have never drank so much," she told him, regretting it now. "Wait," she then said, furrowing her brows. She realized she didn't remember going to bed last night...and she barely even remembered last night all together. "What happened last night?"

"Oh, uh, you passed out after Rafe, Tara, and Barry tried to pay us a little visit," he told her, trying to jog her memory.

"They did what?" Kyla asked, her eyes widening at what he just said.

It was JJ's turn to furrow his brows. "You don't remember? We had to climb up the tree to hide from them, and Rafe started goin' all bonkers and just typical Rafe level shit," JJ recounted and Kyla's mouth dropped in shock. "Wait, do you not remember anything from last night?" he questioned, thinking that Kyla didn't remember that she tried to...well, do more than just making out.

"Uhhh...I remember starting to drink and then I kept on drinking and, uh...that's it," she revealed to the boy, making his eyes widen slightly. "Oh, man, this is bad."

"Yeah, maybe," JJ said. She gave him a look, which made him glance away. "No, I mean, uh, not you. Just the, uh, Rafe and Tara thing. If they know that John B and Sarah are here now, then more people are bound to find out," JJ explained.

"Oh, my God, you're right!" Kyla exclaimed, springing up from her seat, which only made her wince since her head started throbbing even more. "Okay, does John B have Advil or Tylenol somewhere?" she questioned, sitting back down as she closed her eyes and held her palm up to her forehead once again.

"Uh, probably. I'll check," JJ quickly said, running over to the small kitchen where he started looking through all the cupboards.

"Oh, and JJ?" Kyla called out, slightly opening her eyes as she squinted over at the boy.

"Yeah?" JJ asked, continuing to look through all the cabinets.

"Did I do anything crazy last night? Like something I would never do?" she said as she closed her eyes again. She didn't remember if she did or not, and just wanted to make sure. The question also made JJ slam a cabinet on his hand.