SEVENTY

◜       ◝

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬
𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla stayed inside all day after her parents anniversary party, wallowing away in her sadness. She had cried so much to the point where her eyes were puffy and her face was stained red.

She didn't know why JJ had pushed her away like that. She had talked to him about his "ghosting" issue after their mini fight right after returning to the island, so the only thing she could think of was that he really did lose feelings for her.

But she didn't want to believe that. It didn't make sense. He had professed his love for her on Poguelandia and they stayed there together for a month — a whole month of being in love and then...nothing. Maybe he had got over the honeymoon phase and realized he didn't actually love her.

Those were the thoughts that kept parading in Kyla's mind, telling her she would never be good enough for anyone at this point.

When she arrived back home with Sarah and Kiara after the whole fight (could you call it a fight if Topper didn't even get a punch in on John B?) between John B and Topper, she had broke the news to them about the break up.

Apparently Sarah and John B had broken up as well, which didn't surprise the sisters after just seeing what had went down.

Sarah and Kiara tried cheering Kyla up while Kiara and Kyla tried cheering Sarah up — Kiara basically being the only "normal" one — but it was no use for Kyla. She was heartbroken and she didn't think anyone could fix it.

With Sarah, it was a different story. She still loved John B and new she had made a grave mistake, which is why she seemed so eager to fix it before all the girls fell asleep.

Well, Kyla basically cried all night and until the next morning. She didn't want to move or do anything, which was another reason why her parents were skeptical (since they hadn't known she and JJ were together in the first place) so they practically forced her and Kiara out of the house — even though Kiara left to go drop Sarah off somewhere earlier — to talk to them at The Wreck.

Kyla made herself put some makeup on, wanting to cover up her puffy eyes and her reddened face so no one could ask her any questions. She knew as soon as someone asked "are you okay?" she would just break down in tears in the spot, so she'd rather cover up her downcast face.