FOURTEEN

◜       ◝

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

JJ drove to a place, that Kyla didn't even know existed, with a dirty mobile home. She guessed that she didn't know where it was because she never actually wanted to know about where people got their drugs from.

"Welcome to Crackhead Wasteland," Sarah commented as JJ drove up.

"Is there where Rafe got his...cocaine?" Kyla asked her blonde friend, but Sarah just shrugged at her since she didn't know the real answer.

"I don't know about this, man," Pope said to JJ before he parked the van. "Dude, why are we at Barry's?"

JJ started to open up the car door. "This'll only take a second," he told them before he hopped out of the car and began walking towards the so-called house.

"Where are you going?" John B asked as Pope slid the door open to be able to see JJ.

"Yo soy justicia!" JJ told them in Spanish without even looking back before he entered the place. Kyla sighed, shaking her head at his stupidity. She did not want to be there just in case Barry came back with revenge.

"Did you glean anything from that?" Pope asked slowly, his brows furrowed as a part of his body stepped out of the car.

"You know, somebody should probably—"

"Yeah, I got it," John B cut Kiara off as he opened the door to get out and follow JJ inside.

"Right."

Kyla sighed again. "I'm worried about him," she spoke up after a moment, causing everyone to look over at her. "The look on his face when he beat down Barry...I mean, I was scared," she admitted, swallowing hard.

"Yeah, do you guys think he's okay? I mean, you've known him longer. Does he usually act like this?" Sarah asked Kiara and Pope.

The two glanced at each other. "Honestly with JJ it's..." Kiara trailed off.

"Hit or miss," Pope finished for her and Kiara nodded slowly. "He tends to do things without thinking."