SEVEN

◜       ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡❝ 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 ❞ 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
❝ 𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 ❞ 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla had demanded that she go to Heyward's Seafood with Kiara, so that she could talk about what had happened. She wasn't going to be talking with Topper or Rafe any time soon, so she at least wanted to speak the people that stayed for her.

When she had gotten home that night, she had just told her parents that she had gotten a nose bleed, so she came home early. Thankfully, her nose wasn't broken, but Topper definitely whacked it pretty hard. And surprisingly, Kiara came home a little after Kyla did, and helped her clean up her bloody face and clothes. Kyla assumed that it was because she felt bad that she had gotten involved, and that her sister didn't actually care that she was hurt.

"Don't let it get in your head, bro. There's three of them, two of us. That's some typical Kook shit right there," JJ told Pope at the seafood place, making Kyla gave him a look.

"Hell, yeah," Kiara agreed.

JJ noticed Kyla's look, so he added, "Typical guy Kook shit."

"Uh-huh," Kyla hummed, arching a brow at him.

JJ shook his head at her and looked back at Pope. "What was your thought process, with using your head?" he asked.

"I don't know, man. I just kind of acted off instinct, all right? I was a cornered animal," Pope told them.

"Yes," Kiara said with a proud smile.

"Seems like Topper felt the same way," Kyla said with wide eyes, gesturing to her nose, which made them chuckle lightly. There was a slight bruise on it when she woke up in the morning, but she just covered it with some concealer so she didn't worry her parents.

"Oh, did the princess just make a joke? That's new," JJ teased, and Kyla rolled her eyes at him.

"Hey, Pope, someone here to see you," Heyward called out before Officer Shoupe stepped behind Heyward, making Kyla's eyes widen.

"Evening, Officer," Pope greeted with wide, worried eyes.

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property," Shoupe said, making Kyla glance at Kiara in concern. The boys had told Kiara what had happened with sinking Topper's boat, and Kiara told Kyla the news last night.