TWENTY FIVE

◜       ◝

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"Hold on, why does she get to tickle?" JJ complained once Pope chose Kiara to be the 'tickler'. The sky had fallen and it was now night time, where they would start phase two of the plan. Kyla wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not, but they had limited options.

"'Cause she's the best tickler," Pope answered.

"Should I, like, do an accent?" Kiara asked slowly.

"Definitely disguise your voice," Pope told her.

"Disguise my voice, how? Like how would you like me to talk? Like this?" Kiara asked in a fake British accent, making Kyla laugh at how ridiculous she sounded.

"Not like that," JJ said, shaking his head.

"Not like that, no. Batman," Pope suggested.

"Batman," Kiara said in a deep voice that actually didn't sound too bad.

"There you go."

"Spot-on. Let's do it," JJ said.

"You could play Batman in the next reboot they make," Kyla added with a smile, making JJ laugh at the joke.

Kiara then blocked her phone number before she called the number they found. Gavin picked up after almost the third ring. "Hello?"

"Hello," Kiara answered in deep voice before she looked up at them. "I can't," she whispered, shaking her head.

"Just talk," Pope urged.

"Hello?" Gavin repeated.

Kiara cleared her throat before she asked, "Is Gavin there?"

"This is Gavin. Who's this? Hello?"

"I know what happened on the tarmac."

Gavin let out a nervous laugh. "Um...who's this?"

"It was Rafe Cameron. But you already knew that, and you lied about it."

"Okay. Wh — who is this?" he asked, noticeably getting concerned.

"We're gonna prove it. You're guilty."

"Okay, you're gonna tell me who this is right now."

"You could have saved her, Gavin, and you didn't," Kiara guilt tripped. "And you're not getting away with this."

"Listen to me! Who is this?" he questioned loudly.