SEVENTY THREE

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒅

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Barracuda Mike's plane finally flew over South America after a few hours. The sisters took this whole to change out of their Kitty Hawk clothes, never wanting to see that logo ever again.

"We're gonna be landing about a couple hours out of Tres Rocas, at a farm. It's right here," JJ explained as he pointed at the map.

"A couple of hours?" Kiara questioned, giving him a look.

"Yeah, but Barracuda Mike says there's a bus into town we should be able to catch, so..." the blonde trailed off.

"J, what if they're not there?" Kyla asked him doubtfully seeing as though they were a bit behind schedule.

"If they're not there...free vacation. You know, we're on an adventure, princess. Come on now," JJ joked, which made Kyla smile at him.

"I like the sound of that," Kyla replied before she went forward, placing a soft kiss on his lips. JJ reached and placed his hand on her face, leaning into the kiss desperately.

"I'm guessing I'm a third wheel now?" Kiara cut in, giving the couple a gross look even though she found them cute.

"Hey, now you know how we felt with having to tag along with you and Pope," JJ teased after he reluctantly pulled away from Kyla, raising his brows at Kiara.

Kiara looked over at her sister, who just shrugged at her since she knew Kiara never actually liked Pope because of her sexuality.

"Yeah, about that..." Kiara began, sucking in a breath. Kyla knew what she was about to do and gave her an encouraging nod, sending a smile her way. "I never actually liked Pope 'cause I'm gay."

JJ blinked in surprise, looking in between the two sisters. "Wow, okay, you know what? Up top," he spoke after a second of processing, raising both of his hands up to give Kiara a high five. She laughed awkwardly and slowly raised her hands up, giving the boy a high five. "I like women, too, so I get the attraction."

"Oh, shut up," Kiara said, punching JJ lightly in the shoulder even though she was grateful for the fact he didn't make a big deal about it.