THIRTY TWO

◜       ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌

◟       ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

The Pogues used the boat that John B and Sarah took from the Bahamas to get back home. The whole trip back to the OBX was spent with them laughing and talking for hours and hours on end.

John B and Sarah talked about their little adventure in the Bahamas, and how Rafe had shot Sarah, while the other four talked about how both Rafe and Tara were literally crazy and how this Limbrey person apparently had evidence to clear John B's name among other things.

They were all up all night continuing to talk, not sleeping, before they were able to make it to a place that had some docks. "Anybody else starving? We need to grab some sort of breakfast," JJ said as he drove the boat over to a random dock.

"I feel like I haven't eaten for a day," Kyla said. "Oh, wait, I haven't," she added as a joke, making them chuckle.

The boat then pulled up to the dock and girls climbed out. "We're gonna find some food," Sarah told them before they made their way into a forest of trees to see if there were any type of fruits or vegetables they could find.

They wandered around until they found some watermelons. "Ugh! Jackpot!" Kiara exclaimed, holding the watermelon up like it was a trophy. Sarah and Kyla glanced at each other before they bursted our laughing, but they didn't spend anytime dilly dallying since they were all so hungry.

They were able to find more watermelons and the girls cracked them open, eating the insides on a bench that was in the middle of the grassy area they were in. "Holy shit," Sarah said as she ate the watermelon.

"This is delicious," Kyla said, closing her eyes as she took a bit of the red deliciousness.

"Okay, so you really got married?" Kiara asked out of the blue, and Kyla turned towards the blonde with an excited smile. Sarah had told the girls individually on the boat, making them very surprised.

"It wasn't exactly legal, but..." Sarah trailed off, looking over at the sisters, who shrugged and nodded. "Yeah," Sarah confirmed with a large a grin. Kyla smiled at the blonde before she took another bite of her watermelon. "Am I crazy, or is there definitely something going on between...you and Pope?" Sarah then asked Kiara, taking a bite of her watermelon with a mischievous smirk.

"You're definitely not crazy," Kyla said with a laugh, looking over at her sister to see her smile.

"Maybe," Kiara replied with a shrug.