SIXTY

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬
𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Kyla could barely sleep, even though Rafe had given her the bed, since she kept on thinking about every little thing. How her friends could be in danger, how Kiara could be in danger with Tara in the same room as her, how they could all be in danger if Singh decided he wanted to kill them all.

It was just an endless amount of unwanted thoughts.

She looked down at Rafe sleeping on the floor before she heard banging on Kiara and Tara's door. Kyla immediately got up from the bed as Rafe started to wake up from the noise.

"What's going on?" he groggily questioned, seeing Kyla make her way towards the door. "Ky?"

"Hello?!" Kyla heard her sister call out as she continued banging on the door.

"Hey, what is she doing?" Rafe quickly asked, but Kyla just shook her head since she didn't know.

"Don't talk to me!" she then heard her sister yell and Kyla assumed she was yelling at a certain blonde.

"Oh, you're such a bitch!" Tara screamed back in her face and Kyla's eyes widened.

"Hey, hey, what's going on?" Kyla called out before a fight broke out

"I want to talk to Singh," Kiara answered her sister before she kept on banging on the door, trying to get someone's attention.

Kyla sighed, not knowing what Kiara was trying to do. They thought they silently agreed on not telling Singh about the copy by denying they knew anything about it before, so Kyla didn't know what she was aiming at here.

Rafe looked down at Kyla, noticing the look on her face. "You guys are lying about this diary thing," he confronted. "You know where it is."

"No, I don't," Kyla denied, keeping the lie going.

"You don't? Okay," Rafe shrugged, pretending to believe it.

"You wish."

"Okay, listen, I wouldn't tell me either, but he's never gonna believe that we don't know something, all right? Okay, Singh killed that—"