[RQ] Sekizan Takuya x Reader; Are you always this infuriating?

BITCHES, I AM BACK. HELLO. I AM SO SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE. IT'S BEEN A ROUGH YEAR, AND I HAVEN'T BEEN GREAT IN MANY WAYS, BUT I'M FEELING BETTER NOW.

I am being selective with requests, on the basis being whether I have seen the series before mainly, and going to work slowly.

So, this story was requested by @lalisadmin who requested this MANY MOONS AGO. I am so sorry it has taken this long. 

Please, enjoy all!

Am giving you all a warning - this is gonna angsty, gonna be long, but it's gonna be very cute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a rugby practice like all the others; Ebumi was starting a fight with Gion, Sumiaki was trying to hold the stubby boy back, and Mutsumi was on the sidelines, waiting for Sekizan to come break up the fight. 

However, this time it was Raita's younger sister who came along and broke the fight up. "Ebumi-kun, Gion-kun! Knock this off at once!" She commanded, her big brother coming over and laughing his head off. "Settle down, baby sis! It's all fun and games!" He blurted out, giggling as he felt his sister shove him away.

"I'm just VERY aggravated today. The last thing I need to two hard-headed idiots being annoying!" (Y/N) then shot a very cold glare at Gion and Ebumi, both of the freezing, bowing, and then apologising, only making the young woman sigh. Kamo looked at his sister and pulled her aside. "Sis, there is more going on, you need to share it with me." He muttered, pulling her into his body, and she just broke down in tears. He held her tighter, just letting the tears flow. She eventually hit the sniffle stage and caught her breath, looking her big brother in the eye. 

"I discovered that I have feelings for the captain of this stupid team, and also just got dumped by Kurai because he didn't like me being surrounded by guys better than him, Sekizan has been too nice to me because he caught me in the corridor after Kurai left, and to top it all off, my period started, so if I seem like I'm pretending that I am okay, it's because it is certainly a facade." (Y/N) then let out a huge sigh, getting her breath back once again. "I just wanted to be happy today..."

Sekizan, meanwhile, rocked up to the club, having exited the changing room to see the siblings huddled together. He carefully watched as the other third years mooched their ways over to where (Y/N) was weeping in her brother's arms, his heart heavy with the memory of fresh tears running down her face.

[Flashback]

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" His deep rumbled as he pulled her close, shielding her from the world of the corridor. She just wrapped her arms around his waist as tightly as she could but her arms wouldn't reach far enough around him, and choked out a sob as quietly as she could. 

"I... I just got dumped..."  She sobbed, crying as the realisation hit her, she was single and alone for the first time in two years. Sekizan just held her close, one arm around her waist, the other bent, with a hand holding her head into his soft yet supple chest, letting his uniform soak up all the heartbreak it could. "Oh my, Raita-san..." He mumbled, petting her hair softly, hearing her sniffles. 

She slowly pulled away, ready to wipe her eyes with her uniform sleeve, but felt rough, calloused hands rest on her cheeks, softly wiping away the tears that remained, rising a red hue to her cheeks, hidden by his hands. His honey-coloured eyes staring into her (E/C) orbs, straight into her soul.

Like that, for that moment, the tears had stopped, her breaths evened out, the world had disappeared, and it was just them left. "Sekizan-san... Please, call me (Y/N)..." She muttered out, her eyes closing for a moment, just for them to rest. She then heard a hum of agreement, only to hear his response. "Okay then, you can call me Takuya, or Taku, if it would make you feel more comfortable."