Jean Kirchstein x Reader: Horsing Around... [Edited]

Hello - it's me again! Only this time, I am here to write about your friendly neighbourhood horseman-- I mean Jean! He's gonna be his usual lovable, cocky-twat self as we all love him that way and the dear reader, aka you, will be bullied (sorry if anything written does offend anyone, I genuinely think you're all great) and Jean will be the horse in shining armour. It also takes place on the survey corps barracks! The OC Bully I am calling Charlotte because of my past with people named Charlotte. Once again, if you're called Charlotte, you're probably better than the others.
Enjoy~. Sorry this was long winded.
PS; (B/F/N) means Best Friend's Name.
--------------------------------------
Whether it was to do with her (H/C) bed head which was hard to manage or her petite and slim muscular build, poor (Y/N) would be constantly taunted by the mean girls in the survey corps. God knows why they were there, but they had their reasons.

(Y/N) was there to avenge her good friend who was crushed in the fall of wall Maria and Shiganshina, just like Eren, Mikasa and Armin, who were almost like her family.

Eren was very protective, but never did the young woman dare tell Eren or anyone else what the girls would say or do, such as insult her intelligence which was on par with Armin's, or constantly steal her food ration in the evening saying she needed to stop trying to impress the corporal, who kept under-wraps that she was his niece — the only person to still make his nice side come out.

The main girl, Charlotte, would always beat her in hand-to-hand combat, Levi always looking concernedly at his niece, but never saying anything.
But as always, Jean was there trying to help (Y/N) up from the floor when she had her butt beat to the ground, and always tried to help her when she was injured, which was always when it came to combat as she wasn't the strongest, and was way too predictable.
Plus, Charlotte was brutal when fighting her.

One day, Levi had decided to make the weaker ones pair with the strongest ones. (Y/N) was praying to have either Mikasa or Jean as her sparring partner, but her luck wasn't there and Levi had paired her with Charlotte.

The (H/C) with big (E/C) orbs heaved a sigh as the wretched girl who towered over her, height being another flaw, she personally believed. No matter what happened, you could be sure that (Y/N) would be in the infirmary about an hour later with a concussion and possible internal bleeding - that's what the brown haired, blue eyed monster from hell would always cause.

The time had come for the sparring to begin, (Y/N) putting herself in a fighting stance with her hands blocking her body. Charlotte decided to make the first attack, hitting the shorter girl with a lot of might, and no regards to her body.

Charlotte had never made it clear why she kept picking on (Y/N), but she must have problems, little did she know that (Y/N) joined got a reason, just not to try get close to the cold-hearted corporal.

All through the fight, the girl with the (H/L) (H/C) kept the image of her friend in mind, trying her best to land a hit, even if it was just one enough to leave a small bruise. This she managed...

Until she had her stomach kneed and then head kicked, making her semi-conscious and in crippling pain. She didn't understand what was happening until she heard Jean scramble to her side and Levi looking at her from above. She then heard them yelling her name, which then faded away as she lost any sense of being awake.

Whilst (Y/N) was passed out, Jean had carried her to the infirmary and she was being checked over, with him out the room of course, whilst Levi reprimanded the girl who hurt his only family by making her clean the Old HQ for 3 months and kept ignoring her failed attempts at flirting.

Whilst Levi was doing that, Jean was now back within the infirmary with (Y/N), holding her hand whilst looking out the window with anger. "You shouldn't have been her partner. What was Levi thinking?!" He yelled to the almost empty room, almost waking up the girl who was on the bed. "I should've been her partner. I would have beat her. Why didn't you say no?!" He continued as he looked to his left to see the girl in question. "I know why. You're afraid something will happen to you.  I won't let anything bad happen, I promise. Not again." And after this, the door slammed open, showing a very grumpy looking, but extremely worried, Levi.

Jean got up and saluted him, holding on to the (H/C)'s hand still. Levi waved his hand to dismiss the salute, but stood next to the horse-esque male with a sigh. "You're an idiot, (Y/N). You should've told me you were having problems with that bitch. Is my own niece afraid of me?!" He asked monotonously, leaving Jean shocked. "What do you mean 'niece'?" He asked, never hearing much about (Y/N)'s past.

"Her mother was my sister, she inherited almost everything from her father. She has mine and her mother's intelligence and grace in grave situations, and yet she doesn't want to talk about problems she has with me, her flesh and blood." He muttered, looking at the boy who was soon to be in tears.

"What is it, Kirschtein? Are you scared to tell her you love her? Jeez. What a wimp." Levi then 'tch'ed the boy. Jean stayed there looking shocked.

"I--UH--Maybe--... Yes, I do sir. I just can't say the words."
Jean then saw something so shocking, he thought the world may explode at any moment:

Levi. Was. Smiling.

An actual, lips curled upwards smile.

Jean was terrified, but kept his scream internal. "Good." Levi then said, pulling Jean to his eye level. "Because she is almost like my daughter. You hurt her, I hurt you ten times worse. Now, when she wakes up, tell her you love her and do what teenagers do - KISS YOU IDIOT." Levi left Jean alone with his niece and went to do paperwork, leaving the two-toned haired make to think about what Levi said, but felt (Y/N) waking up.

After a while of silence, Jean spoke to the girl who gained her consciousness. "Why didn't you tell Levi? Or me?" He asked, his tone deep and gravelly. This shocked the girl who was sipping a glass of water. "Why do I think I love you?" He asked himself under his breath before softly pressing his lips against the other teen's. She was shocked for a moment but melted into him, the kiss being short and sweet.
"I think love you too..." She whispered, Jean's forehead against hers as they hugged.

Hanji then came running in, yelling about Levi's little girl being in love, whilst Levi dragged her out, using her so called 'shitty glasses' as reigns to drag her away. (Y/N) blushed softly, Jean still cuddling her, now sat next to her on the bed. "You can thank your uncle for me..." He whispered, nuzzling the girl's (H/C) hair. "H--How do you know Heichou is my uncle?" Jean stared and simply said one statement- "Because he told me."

His cuddle-buddy was satisfied with the answer and nodded. "Don't tell anyone, I don't wanna have to cut out your tongue." She glared at him, albeit playful, but it was exactly like Levi's.

'Must be another family trait.' He thought before getting off the bed and letting her go.

"I'll go speak to everyone in the mess hall and tell them you're awake, and it's our little secret. No worries, babe." Jean said, before walking out the door.

And with that he left the room, leaving behind an in-pain but extremely happy Cadet.
----------------------------------------------
As always, I hope there is nothing wrong with this, I haven't had my 'editor' aka friend, Dara on Twitter or Jen on most sites, check my work but I'll send them it and then change it!
FrozenBloodline~.