Takashi Morinozuka x Reader x Tamaki Suoh; Jealousy (Part III).

HERE IS THIS DWEEB, LETS APPRECIATE TEAM DAD EVEN THOUGH HE IS MORE MOM. ANYWAY, HAVE THE DATE AND HOPE ITS GOOD ETC. (F/N) is friend name. And the argument here is literally the argument I had with my now ex-friend. I want to hit her with a chair in the face.
-----------------------------------------
Last time on 'Jealousy'; "(Y/N) Ootori, will you be my girlfriend?"
----------------------------------------
Everyone was silent whilst (Y/N) walked over to the King, and bowing to him. "It is you, Tamaki-sama, that I want to be with." She stated, face staying as straight as it could be for returning to Mori.
"I apologise, Mori-Senpai, I do care for you a lot, but more as an elder brother, I'm really sorry." She bowed to him before he smiled and returned the gesture, completely understanding.

Once Mori had left, Tamaki swooped the dark haired female into his arms, leaning her down onto his knee. "My princess... I am so honoured you would choose me. I promise you the best date of your life, and I know you will fall even deeper for me..." He told her, taking her hand and kissing it gently.
A 'pfffft' came from the female Ootori, Tamaki standing up with her whilst they both smirked. "Oh, trust me, princess... I will be having you by the end of that night." He whispered into her ear.

[Time skip because I'm in the shittiest mood possible at this point. I hate people.]

(Y/N) had stayed up late the previous night due to an argument with a friend about a holiday, a friend who was less well off, and how plans had changed and everything just kicked off, making (Y/N) stressed.
It was about 11am when Tamaki arrived at the door, only to be greeted by Kyoya who looked like death. "She's still in bed, just a warning, she had a fight with (F/N) and they're no longer friends." After moving out the way, Tamaki walked in, thanking Kyoya and asking to find out where her room was.

Kyoya was polite and told him that it was the first floor and the third door on the right; once the King was aware, he shot off like a bullet out of a gun and went to her room, gently knocking on the door, only for it to open and reveal a dishevelled and sleep deprived (Y/N). "I came to take you on our date, but I think you need a day at home with sleep and ice cream..."
             (Y/N) immediately started to cry into his chest, only to feel Tamaki shush her and pick her up, placing her on the bed. She watched as he picked up her favourite teddy bear, and pick up her favourite Barbie film - Princess and the Pauper. "Really? You like that film?" He asked, only to receive a sheepish nod. He smiled that beautiful smile of his and put in the film, only to jump to the head of the bed and cradle the onyx haired female as they watched the film.

After settling down to watch the film, Tamaki looked at the now sleeping (Y/N) in his arms, using one hand to stroke her (H/L) locks, sighing softly and she moved closer to him. "Only if I could take the pain from your heart, princess... I would love to help you out..." He whispered, kissing her forehead before shutting his eyes and falling asleep.
Of course, (Y/N) only had her eyes closed, and she was far from asleep, everything was playing on her mind until she heard Tamaki's heartbeat which lulled her into an emotional slumber.

~Dream State~

"Can you not understand that I don't have the money?! Can you just realise that not everything is about you?! Get your head out of your arse and look around!" (F/N) messaged (Y/N) late the previous night, making the girl's heart rate triple.

"Do you not realise that I don't even think about myself?! Do you realise that all I ever do is think about you?! I wanted us to celebrate our friend's birthday in a nice European country, and you've gone and changed all the ideas!" (Y/N) replied, almost in tears as she did so.

"You know, all I want is a week away with my boyfriend at the end of the next school year, is that so hard?! And the plan was changed to America from Ibiza, you know this!" Her friend angrily replied, although all of this was organised before she got with said boyfriend, one of the three or four people she had been with in SIX. MONTHS.

"I'm done trying to help you, I've done my hardest, but you can't understand it." (Y/N) replied, almost in tears, further towards the brink. He friend just replied 'no you haven't, whatever' and then ignored her.

-DREAM OVER-

(Y/N) woke up, clutching Tamaki's shirt whilst they cuddled, only to feel his arms pulling her closer, allowing her to cry freely into his chest. "The bitch... She bailed and she keeps doing that... I've offered help and advice and it's all just disregarded!" She wailed loudly into the blond's chest, gently hitting the pillows behind him.
"I tried to help her, I did, I truly did... I tried to keep the friendship to make our other friends happy but they don't care enough about me, clearly! They only care about her! She's the one in the wrong but I'm always in shit for it! I never get a break!" She continued to wail, now clawing at Tamaki's shirt.

The prince had no idea what to do; his princess was broken and he wanted her happy. He said the only thing that he could in that moment: "At least you know who are your true friends now..."
He watched as (Y/N) wiped the tears from her crystal (E/C) orbs and look at him in shock, only to tackle him softly down to the bed and hug him tightly. "Thank you, Tamaki... Thank you..." She whispered, only to have him kiss the top of her head and play with her hair.

"Now.. How's about we go spend time with Kyoya? I've seen him paving past this room ever since you woke up crying, my darling..." He mumbled, only for (Y/N) to rub her eye once more and nod gently.
Tamaki moved his arms around her waist and beneath her knees, lifting her up as her arms hung around his neck. He then made his way downstairs and into Kyoya's room, only to see him at the bottom of the stairs smiling slightly. "I see you can take care of her..." He said, writing in his little black book.

Tamaki smiled softly, only to look back at Kyoya as he descended the stairs. "I may be able to take care of her, but no one can replace her brother..." He gushed, only to see Kyoya chuckle. "She is the one of the only women in my world who I'd risk my life and limb for." He gently mumbled, soon feeling his sister's arm around his neck pulling him forwards to join her and Tamaki in a group hug.

Once out of that, the two boys pressed their lips to her cheeks, then rested their heads on hers. "We love you..."
------------------------------------------
That's them finished now... I finished this on the 4th of August. I needed to do a little venting.