Marco Bodt x Reader: Definitely A Couple [EDITED].

This is about Jean's twin sister! Who is the same height, and build (just with a bust) and definitely the same intelligence when in come to the opposite sex. I thought about originality but... Meh. I'm tired. (O/H/C) is other hair colour.
Enjoy~.
-----------------------------------------
Marco was wandering around the barracks with Jean, when the familiar zipping noise of the ODMG rang in their ears.
          The boys looked up to see a girl who had a built yet slim figure, (H/L) blonde and (O/H/C) hair, and had amber eyes, just like her sibling.

The boys on the ground watched as she zipped through the air, flipping and flying through the air. Her gaze momentarily fell on them, and she sent a wink, before going over to the dummy Titan and cutting the soft neck. Jean had a smirk on his horse-face, whereas Marco's cheeks turned a soft pink as he watched the other Kirschstein with awe.

After about 15 minutes of watching, (Y/N) finally stopped flying around and landed in front of the boys. "Hey, bro! Hey cutie!" She said in a chirpy voice, both her and Jean smirking as Marco stuttered a greeting.
              "I'm starved, when's dinner?" She asked, feeling her stomach growl, trying to hide the sound. She jumped on Jean's back and said something which made Marco bust a gut. "Ride on, horsy!" Jean growled, but he can't deny his dear younger twin sister.
"Coming, Marco?" He muttered, walking off as Marco got up from the floor.

As they reached the mess hall, all the gang we're by the door. Eren and Armin were keeping Mikasa away from Corporal Levi (she still had a vendetta against him after the court room incident), Connie and Sasha were drooling over what tonight's evening meal might be, Reiner and Bertholdt were just silently waiting for the group to file through and Commander Erwin and Section Commander Hanji were looking over Levi's shoulder at the cadets with soft smiles.

The doors were soon pushed open and the stampede made their way through.
        Sasha, of course, was at the front, followed by Connie, the Marco, Jean and (Y/N). The girl was between the two boys, Marco dishing up her meal for her out of the kindness of his unbelievably big heart, her cheeks turning pink at the kind gesture and Jean just smirking like the cocky twat he is.

They sat down at the table and stared eating. Jean was eating from the trough, aka his plate, and the others were just sat there eating politely. (Y/N) finished and was half asleep, tired from training, so she laid her legs over Jean's lap and her head in Marco's. He blushed and quickly finished his meal, and used a hand to stroke her head.

Jean looked at them and nudged Marco, making him look down at his best friend's sister. The Amber-eyed girl had nuzzled her face into Marco's stomach and balled his shirt up in her hands. Anyone around them was just staring, whilst Marco because the darkest shade of red possible.

          He tried waking her up, and did on his third attempt. "Oh, I fell asleep?" She muttered and leant her head on his shoulder. "Jeez, Marco," she said as looked at his face. "Have you got a fever?" Marco shook his head and the female Kirschtein smirked. "If you say so..." She mumbled before pressing a kiss to his cheek, getting up and walking to the girls bunks.

Marco was stunned and the boys carried him to their dorm, and looked down at him, though he was taller than most of them.
           They all had dark auras which petrified the poor boy from Jinae. They shared a knowing look before looking at Marco. "We will break you if you hurt Cadet (Y/N) Kirschtein." Marco's face paled instantly and he waved his hands frantically.

"I won't ever hurt her! I never want to! Jean, buddy, you know that I love--like your sister!" He said quickly, trying to cover up his mistake. The boys heard the call of lights out and they left Marco to crawl to his bed and hide under the covers.

-The Next Morning-

(Y/N) was a pain in the arse to wake up, much like her twin. The only person to get her up was Marco Bodt. He was allowed in the dorm every morning by the other girls so he could wake her up. This morning was different, the boys and girls knew how they both felt, but they were too dumb to know everyone had caught on.

Even Jean could see it!

But that morning, (Y/N) wouldn't wake up, Marco started to panic, thinking intensely. This thinking was interrupted by a for of giggles as (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Marco's body. "Stay here, honey..." She said as she began falling asleep again, Marco then beamed with a blush.

         "Of course I can, sweetheart..." He said as he rolled over to lay on his left side to cradle the younger-by-20-minutes Kirschtein.

They both missed breakfast, so Jean went to search for them. He checked the boys bunk - nothing. He then trespassed to the girls bunk and saw something that made his eyes water.
          His 'baby' sister was being cradled like she was after every expedition. The boys would both have her in a hug and cradle her in turns. Jean walked back to the hall with a soft smile and tears running down his cheeks.

"What happened, Jean?" Connie asked, looking at him intensely.
               "Nothing... Just saw my family happy is all..." He said as he looked back on the image in his head, and then he started crying again.

All the cadets, and even the superiors walked to the bunks and the girls all came out crying, no one was prepared for the scene in front of them.

(Y/N) had shifted so she was laying on top of Marco, and he was awake; playing with her hair.

        The group outside the door, who took it one at a time to see the couple, we're now smiling and/or crying - even Levi had a smirk.

Jean rushed them away and stood at the door. "Sweet dreams, you two..." He said before walking out.

Jean missed a crucial conversation though;

"I love you, Marco Bodt. From left to right." (Y/N) mused as she woke up to the feel of Marco playing with her hair.
"And I love you, (Y/N) Kirschtein. From that copper-top hair to the dainty feet."