Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader; Cute Dork Alert!

So Kuroo is gonna be kinda OOC because this is based on how my second date with my now boyfriend (little happy dance) went! Hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------
Kuroo was known as the class flirt, but when it came for him to ask (Y/N) out, he was the shyest dork imaginable.

(Y/N) had feelings for the boy, and nothing would make her happier than having this boy ask her out. Their date would be that coming Saturday, before Valentine's Day, and (Y/N) spent the next 24-48hrs buzzing.

They had began as friends on a group chat about 6 months prior to them telling one another how they felt, and they had people saying 'I ship it' before even meeting each other in person.

This prompted the pair to arrange a meet.

Sometimes it had to be cancelled due to the time restraints that they had, or that one of them was ill, but on the 5th of February, they finally met. The two were entranced by each other, Kuroo was fascinated with her (H/L) (H/C) locks, (Y/N) was intrigued by his outfit, considering it was his volleyball kit.

They sat down with (Y/N), and her friends Sakura, Mika and Kyanno, whilst they gave him stern and uncomfortable looks. The (H/C) was surely she was red as his kit, whilst the dorky ravenette was smirking slightly. They then spent the next hour and half in each other's company, then went home talked with each other.

On the 11th of February, after a week of talking and reassurance, (Y/N) got a message from Kuroo which was full of compliments and ending with him asking her on a date. She then ran down the stairs and started shrieking like a seagull with excitement.

The pair decided to meet up at about 11:30, and at about 12:30 after they walked from the town centre and to the bowling alley, where they spoke for ages on end, as well as play air hockey, table tennis and much more.
They then split up at about 4 in the afternoon, but continued to talk all the evening and for the next week, as well as meet up, and go on a second date to see Deadpool.

This would be the date that changed everything.

The 22nd of February 2016, and the pair had met at 12pm to watch Deadpool. (Y/N) had already seen it once, but as it was such a good film, she decided to watch it again on her date. Kuroo hadn't seen it, and he was excited to see it with the girl of his dreams.

The night before the date, (Y/N) and her friend Sachi had been discussing it on Facebook and found out they were going to the same showing, and planned to 'run into each other' accidentally-on purpose. The day of the date, Sachi and (Y/N) saw one another and acted like they were there by sheer coincidence, hugging and screaming how they hadn't seen each other for ages whilst Kuroo and Sachi's boyfriend, Benjiro, stood there confused and awkward. "Are the two of you a couple?" Sachi asked out off the blue, the pair looking at each other, shrugging and changing the subject.

They got tickets for Deadpool, the hottest film of the moment, and the two couples had seats by each other, which was fun... Until it became awkward. Whilst in the cinema, Kuroo and (Y/N) had there hands beside one another's, not sure whether to make a move, so Sachi leaned over and told Kuroo that the (H/C) wanted to hold his hand... But she wasn't subtle whatsoever.

They held hands through the film (or what was left of it) and then they split up from Sachi and Benjiro. They went around town together, looking in the comic-book store to see what manga and Pop! figures they had, and then to the actual comic books, before heading to the nearest park and sitting together on the netted swing, (Y/N)'s head on Tetsurou's arm.

They were quite happy to just lay there, whilst in a trance basically, (Y/N) allowing the rocking to take her into a light slumber and Kuroo just to look at her peaceful face. 'She is so beautiful... How did this girl ever agree to go out with me?' He continued to think before he heard a voice from beside him.

"Humans have primal gaze detection, it means they can sense when someone is looking at them." (Y/N) said, slowly opening her eyes to look up at Kuroo. "I could feel you staring at me, why?" She asked, her voice sounding slightly croaky.

Kuroo brushed it off and just smiled, and said the sweetest words. "You've got beautiful eyes, you know that?" He asked, schmoozing the (H/C) over. (Y/N)'s (S/T) cheeks flushed red, ready to hide behind her scarf as it wasn't exactly warm, and just mumbled a 'thank you' before cuddling slightly closer to him.

After about 5 more minutes of laying back, rocking forwards and backwards, (Y/N) turned to Kuroo with a small smile. "Sachi had a point..." This grabbed Kuroo's attention and his heard turned, ushering his snuggle buddy to continue. "She asked what we were, so my question is what are we? Are we dating, boyfriend-girlfriend style, or just going out on dates trying to see what we are?"

Kuroo took a second to think about what she said and looked down at her, smiling. "I would say that we're together, like boyfriend-girlfriend style. That sounds good..." The ravenette said before smiling happily, allowing the (H/C) to nuzzle into his shoulder.

After half an hour of sitting there, they spilt ways and ended it with a parting hug, saying they would see each other again soon.

One week after they had decided this, they had their first kiss, and from that point on, they were inseparable...

They were stuck in each other's pockets.