Nanase Haru x Reader: Night out with the Teams. [EDITED].

So I am here once more and with a Haru-shot! Because he is like a dolphin with legs... And arms... And a jet pack. If you get the reference, congrats. Enjoy! The plot is basically explained at the start. -FrozenBloodline.
PS: (F/HS) is Favourite Hair-style.
-----------------------------------------
(Y/N) had graduated from high-school at the same age as the Iwatobi Swimming Club, yet she was yet to meet them all. The (H/C) was Kou's only friend who was the year above and she was another sister to Rin, and she'd met the Samezuka team before but once more, never had she met the ITSC.

One day, whilst everyone was home from university, Kou had sent her a text which said; [Ohayo, (Y/N)-chan! Nii-chan and the team are having a meet-up with the ITSC and I'm gonna be the only girl... Can you come? Please! The Samezuka team want to meet you again too!]. At this, (Y/N) chuckled and sent back a reply, saying that she would. "I'm meeting the ITSC... I'm so excited! And I get to see my other family, in a way, at the same time!" She mused aloud in her university apartment.

The meet up and meal out were at 6pm, and they were meeting at Iwatobi Station, which gave her 2 hours to get ready.

After having a shower, washing her hair and then drying and styling it into (F/HS), she then chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a nice top, which fitted to her curves but wasn't clinging anywhere undesired. By the time she had finished her ensemble and make up, she had half an hour to get to the station.

She left her house and caught the train from the station near her house, and she took 15 minutes to arrive in Iwatobi. Once there, she spotted a taller, muscular, black haired male stood with a shorter ginger one. She knew who this was at once and ran over, jumping on the taller one's back. "Sosuke-chan! Momo-chan!" She said as she climbed onto the taller man's back. "(Y/N)-chan! You look as cute as ever!" Momo called out as Sosuke put her down on the floor and hugged her. "Thank you, Momo!" She said whilst blushing and hugging the tall male in return.

After 15 minutes, Kou, Rin and Ai showed up, and then a group of rather well built men met them, calling Rin's name loudly. 'This must be the famous swim club!' She thought with excitement and glee shaping her mouth into a smile. Her eyes then fell on a tall male who had longish black hair and eyes clear as water.

After formalities were shared, the tallest of the Iwatobi Club, Makoto reminded her that they were in the same form group with Haru, making her blush and apologise that she didn't notice him or Haru. Makoto shook his head and smiled, calming the girl before everyone decided that it was time to go eat.

The teams walked along the promenade, Kou and (Y/N) fangirling over their love of muscles, anime, manga and clothes, when something unexplainable happened. The (E/C)-eyed girl's ankle suddenly gave way and she fell to the floor, landing on her derrière. "Ow, ow, ow..." She muttered as the teams crowded round her, but the only person to actually help her up being Haru, making her cheeks blush as she took his hand to be helped up. "Thank you, Nanase-kun." She said with a weak smile, still holding his hand.

After a few second she felt a hand on her backside and saw it was Rin, getting the dust off of it. "What?! It had dirt and small stones on it, (Y/N)! I swear!" He said in his defence as Haru looked at him with a glare whilst (Y/N) had jumped further towards Haru, holding his hand tighter.

Rin huffed and apologised, and everyone carried on walking, Haru not letting her hand go. "By the way, (Y/N)-chan, just call me Haru." He said in a soft voice, making the girl's cheeks go pink. "Hai! That means you can just call me (Y/N)!" She said cheerfully, Haru sneaking her arm around his, saying it was 'support', although his cheeks were redder than a cherry.

There was tension between the teams, mainly from Sosuke and Haru, but it dwindled when food came and everyone had eaten. Nagisa and Rei shared a desert at the end, like (Y/N) and Kou, Makoto and Haru passed on the sweet treats, like Rin and Sosuke, and Ai and Momo decided they would both have a milkshake.

The (H/C)  looked at her watch and sighed, catching the attention of the table. "It's getting late, everyone. I have to start doing a paper tomorrow and I have a class in the morning." For (Y/N), university had started up earlier than expected, only giving her a week off instead of a month. Everyone at the table yapped and whined, mainly Momo and Nagisa though. Although the blond boy had only met her today, they both adored how cute each other was.

The group decided they would stay a little later as none of them had to do anything the next day, and considering they had another 3 weeks at home together, they needed to catch up. "Do you want me to take you to the station?" All the guys asked at once, but Haru frowned and they all saw. This is how that decision was made to stay. "I'll walk you to the station, (Y/N)." Haru said, putting his money down for the meal, following what the girl between him and Kou decided.

The girl gave everyone a kiss on the cheek and a hug goodbye, even the new boys which she had already come to adore. The reaction was amazing from them all. The Iwatobi boys all blushed and did the same in return, whilst the Samezuka boys, except Rin, all tried to do what they usually did - kiss her lips in return. The closest was Sosuke, but Rin hit his head, protecting her.

Haru had (Y/N) hold his arm on the walk back to the station, making sure she didn't fall again. "Haru..." This caught his attention. "It was nice meeting you this evening, I apologise that I didn't recognise you from our form group, but it was always busy in the corner where you sat with Mako-chan." Haru smiled at the name used for Makoto, she clearly got it from Nagisa. "It's fine. But whilst I'm home I would like to spend more time with you." Haru said boldly, his cheeks tinted pink.

The girl in front of him gasped and quickly grabbed his hand and a pen, writing her number on it. "I agree with that. Text me when you have time." She then hugged Haru and kissed his cheek, before walking to get the train. "I will!" He called as he waved her off.

After half an hour, (Y/N) got to her accommodation with a grin. She then felt her phone vibrate and she received a text. [Oyasumi, (Y/N). It's Haru. Did you get back okay?]
She smiled and sent back a reply, which then just caused back and forth messages until they both fell asleep.

With the other guys, it was just them gawking at the fact Haru picked her up. They all parted ways and Rin smiled to Kou on the train home. "Thanks for inviting her. I knew she would make Haru talk easily."