Sawamura Daichi x Reader: Snuggle Sessions.

So, you've been dating Daichi for about 6 months in this one! The first one which has started with a relationship in place I believe... But ANYWAY! You get home from watching a match, then he had a shower and walks out in just a pair of joggers. Enjoy!~. (F/F) is Favourite Film btw.
------------------------------------------
Daichi's favourite part of a match night was going home, hand in hand or walking with his arm around his beloved (Y/N). She was there for any match; whether it be practice or ranking.

(Y/N) was in the same classes as Daichi, and had been for the past 3 years. After the first year, that's when they became friends, the second year, at the end, is when they became an item, and moved into a cheap little flat together a month before.

Them both being classed as adults, they unlocked their door to their little one bedroom flat with a kitchenette and a nice settee to cuddle on, which (Y/N) immediately say on whilst Daichi went to take a shower (after a pressing a quick kiss to his lover's forehead).

The (H/C) put on the telly, watching (F/F) whilst Daichi was humming away happily in the bathroom. He was looking back on the match against Dateko, and smiling, and then against Aoba Jōsai, which made him frown but that soon disappeared when he was reminded of his dearest, who he could hear laughing in the background.

He turned off the shower, towel-dried himself, and got into an old hoodie and a pair of tracksuit bottoms. He walked out he bathroom, put his kit in the washing machine and continued to walk into the lounging area.

(Y/N) had stripped off her jacket and was left in a black tank top along with a knee length black skirt. She turned when footsteps came from behind, then she felt her face turn red and head feel fuzzy.

Daichi was in trackies and a hoodie.

Shirtless.

The (E/C)-eyed girl swore she felt a lite bit of blood escape her nose. 'How am I not used to this yet?! Not that I'm complaining...' She thought to herself as two arms wrapped securely around her waist and a bare chest was pressed against her back.

Daichi meant snuggle-time was due, as always after a match. The captain pressed kisses to the young lady's neck, travelling up to her cheek and nose as his arms held her tighter. "So, how do you think today's games went?" His deep voice murmured against her (S/T) skin.

She giggled, rolling over and wrapping her arms around his neck, Daichi's pulling her close as possible. "I think you did very well, Daichi-sama." She whispered before pecking his lips quickly. "I'm very proud of my captain." She stated before pulling herself out his arms. "And that is why, my darling, I have got you a little gift!"

Daichi felt the warmth leave his arms, but when the word gift was heard her shot up. "Nope! Not happening! I'm meant to be getting you presents." He called, but (Y/N) walked in with a small wrapped package. He took the little box as his (H/C) partner sat down on his lap.

"Sawa, you have been too good to me. You got a part time job coaching small kids on weekends to pay the rent on my behalf, even though I have a job, and you don't let me buy myself anything. I'm buying you something, and you are having it." Stated she, watching Daichi's face smile and and his lips press against hers. "Now, open the box because you love me."

Daichi sighed with a laugh, pulling the ribbon on the little box. Inside was a black watch, which was engraved on the back with the words 'For our Future Team, Captain~.
-Love from your manager, (Y/N).'

Daichi was shocked, seeing as it was a Rolex, and it was personally engraved, so he was very touched and held his beloved tightly within his arms, kissing her face constantly. "I." Peck. "Love." Smooch. "You." Nuzzle. That's all Daichi had to do as a way of thanking (Y/N).

The (H/C) smiled, kissing his forehead as he nuzzled her neck. "What do you think?" She asked softly, playing with this short, brunet hair. He smiled and continued kissing her neck. "I can't wait for our future team to start!" He said excitedly, eyes gleaming until a knock came at the door.

"Coming!" (Y/N) called, Daichi getting rather annoyed that their quality time was interrupted. At the door was Suga, needing to talk to Daichi about the next day at school.

(Y/N) left them, and went to their shared room, doing some work before falling asleep in her tank top and knickers.

Daichi said his leaving greeting to Suga, then went to his room to find a body under the duvet on the right side, (H/C) locks splayed over the pillows. He chuckled softly, and stripped his torso of his hoodie, and crawled into bed with the lady, kissing her forehead and holding her close, after setting their alarms.

-The next day at Practice-

The boys, otherwise known as Tanaka and Noya, didn't know that (Y/N) and Daichi were a couple. Suga was talking about his day, Daichi doing the same whilst the others were changing into their practice kit.

(Y/N) walked to the door, Ukai waving at her to come in without Daichi knowing. She stood next to him, being short she became a leaning post (not that she minded at all, it was in good jest). She giggled, which meant Tanaka and Noya's ears poked up from their push ups.

They ran towards her, screaming. "(Y/N)-SENPAI! YOU LOOK SO KAWAII!" Tanaka screamed, kneeling her down at her feet, whilst Noya jumped on her, hanging from her like a sloth on a branch. "Have you got a boyfriend yet, (Y/N)-senpai?!" He questioned, stars in his eyes.

At this, Daichi and Suga turned round; Daichi prepared to hit the boys on the head into next Tuesday for touching his darling when he heard what she said. "Yes, Noya-kun. I have a boyfriend, and as he is in here, he won't be to happy that I'm a bloody tree." She kept smiling, despite the fact that she was being quite intimidating (or as Hinata said in the background: 'She's having a Daichi moment').

Daichi walked over, picking up Noya and Tanaka, putting them on his shoulders and pulling them away from his dear. He then put them in front of him, smiling like nothing was happening, hit their heads, hard, then returned to (Y/N), pressing a kiss to her soft lips. "Sorry about them... But I guess everyone knew except for them!" Daichi laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

(Y/N) shook her head and giggled. "Oh, my hero!" She fake-swooned. "However could I repay you?" She asked like a woman who had just be saved by a super hero. Daichi continued to laugh before lifting her off her feet and saying a simple sentence.

"Snuggle session." The soppy captain said.