Tamaki Suoh x Tomboy!Reader; Faithful Customer.

Hehooooo! *Tamaki Voice* Hello, my darlings! Welcome to the Ouran High School Host Club section of my book! I've waited so long for these, and I think I can finally begin! Enjoy, petals~.
------------------------------------------
'What is with these halls?' (Y/N) mumbled as managed to confuse herself once more. 'I may be rich, but I understand how Haruhi feels now.' She continued to complain internally until she reached the abandoned music room.

"I wonder what fresh hell happened today in the club..." She mumbled to herself before she got assaulted by the rose petals.

~

Tamaki Suoh, the 'King' of the Ouran High School Host Club, was waiting on a certain young lady who was wearing the boys uniform. Yes, she was a tomboy and a mild tsundere type, but the blonde felt a tug at his heart strings whenever he saw (Y/N).

He was with one of his other guests when he heard the doors open, and Kyoya welcome said young lady in.
"(Y/N), it's nice to see you back again." The mother of the group said as the (H/C) female walked through the door and shut it behind her.
At this, Tamaki excused himself and the ladies he was with whined, yet let him go over to the girl they classed as a friend. "Well, hello, princess! I have missed you so!" He swooned, taking hold of (Y/N)'s right hand.

The (E/C)-eyed student gave him a small smile whilst looking away, a small blush spreading across her cheeks. "Hi, Tamaki," she mumbled, daring to look at him after a while. "What have I missed?" She asked, pulling away her hand as she looked at the 70% percent of customers all glaring at her aggressively.

Tanaka just laughed. "Well, princess! Since you and many other ladies here are valued and faithful customers, we are holding a ball in your honours!"

"We're having another party?" Haruhi mumbled begrudgingly.
"Oh, come on, Haruhi," Kaoru started, "It's almost exam season and we need to relax!" Hikaru finished. They dragged Haruhi away to force her into professional suits.
Honey-senpai came bouncing along and koala-hugged the tomboy, nuzzling her cheek before sparkling. "I think (N/N)-chan would look cute in a dress! It's not lady like to wear a boys' uniform all the time!" He then pouted as (Y/N) increasingly red with embarrassment and anger. Mori-senpai came over and took the blonde away, mumbling something about 'being quite when in situation around the King'.

Back within Tamaki's mind, he was daydreaming about (Y/N) in a fluffy red and black corseted dress, giggling to himself whilst (Y/N) backed away and hid behind Kyoya. "I understand, do not worry. Tamaki is number one still, yet his mind is way too airy compared to mine and yours." The black haired male said quietly, helping (Y/N) hide more.

"What's going on with Tamaki?" One of the guests whispered, another one continuing. "This is common for him..." Another said. (Y/N) was still hid behind Kyoya, but the blonde male snapped free from his daydream and started screaming for her.

"Mama!" He cried, making Kyoya smirk to himself.
"What is it, daddy?" Kyoya replied, only to have half the ladies scream and the other half faint silently.
"(Y/N) has disappeared and so has my precious Haruhi!" He cried.

As if on queue, the Hitachiin brothers came back with the secret princess, only for her to hide behind Mori-senpai who was next to Kyoya. The two girls looked at each other, but when Tamaki started running around, they sighed and revealed themselves.

Tamaki got mad and told the pair off. "You two should behave, not hide behind your senpais from your senpai!" He continued to lecture before Haruhi and (Y/N) muttered the word 'obnoxious' under their breaths, sending the King to his emo corner.

Haruhi and (Y/N) eventually apologised, and Tamaki just kept on bellowing on about the ball to be held in two weeks.

~Two Weeks Later~

(Y/N) guessed that since she was a familiar face at the host club, she thought she ought to go along.

After a week of searching online and then going to tailors, and fittings, she found the one dress. It was gothic, but it suited her stature, and it would be a surprise to the hosts to see her in a dress, yet help them settle in to it as she wore those colours out of school hours.
(Y/N) had her (H/C) locks in (F/HS) and subtle yet noticeable make-up on, just to give the outfit some credit and razzmatazz. She also hired a black Porsche(?) GT to be driven to the ball in.

(Y/N) was the only person outside the host club to know about Haruhi's little secret, only because Tamaki let it slip. They were both uncomfortable with these social gatherings, so therefore Haruhi was going to meet (Y/N) at the doors and be a chaperone.

/Mini Time Skip/

(Y/N) had bundled into the car and arrived at the steps which lead to the ballroom.

The (H/C) had her door opened by Haruhi, who gave a reassuring smile, before getting out the car and letting her dress spill to the floor.

(A/N: WINE RED AND BLACK MARIE ANTOINETTE MASKED BALL VICTORIAN COSTUME - DEVILNIGHT)

At this, Suoh's mouth dropped open, and he fell to his knees. Kyoya on the other hand walked down to meet her, took her hand and pressed a soft kiss. "You look lovely, mademoiselle... We all appreciate you being here." His smooth voice purred, only to be interrupted by the King taking (Y/N) away.

'Oh god... She looks so pretty. I never knew she had such a wonderful figure, nor that her hair could be put in (F/HS)! Tonight, she will be mine!' He said internally.

Or so he thought.

(Y/N) looked bewildered to say the least; she had just been taken from two dear friends and have the man of her teenage dreams confess his feelings out loud indirectly.

After everything sunk in, Tamaki looked like a tomato, whereas (Y/N) was looking away from him. "You know, Tamaki.. I like you too... But I'm not good with all this sappy crap." The (H/C) female muttered, only to have Tamaki press a quick kiss to her lips.

"I was going to make you mine officially tonight... But I see that you were already mine..." He mumbled before being cut off by a pair of sweet, soft lips.