Takashi Morinozuka x Reader x Tamaki Suoh; Jealousy. (Part I).

Hello!! I've started taking requests, but that's mainly because it's for Ouran and I'm watching the live action (it's not that bad tbh). But yes! This was a request from @RachelVsWriting. The plot is very... Odd. I'm going with Kyoya's Sister, (Y/N) Ootori. I hope this works out... And these will be longer than most of my shots, especially this one considering I've got too much to put into it. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------
Before the club opened its doors, Kyoya had all the hosts gather and sit round the central coffee table.
"Alright, children and daddy, mummy's little-- I can't do this." Kyoya had already given up with his first statement due to everyone but Haruhi not paying attention.

"Listen up, hosts. My younger sister is coming to visit today, and I would appreciate it if you would all control yourselves, except Haruhi, I want you ladies to get along." He smiled at the cross-dressing host(ess) before glaring at all the males.

"Tamaki, that means your libido needs to be low, and your flirtation almost nothing, the same go for you, Hikaru and Kaoru. She looks timid, but she is extremely strict, as much as me, yet very intelligent so just bEHAVE." The Shadow King lectured. "Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai, I would like you both to protect her whilst I do calculations."

The reactions were priceless.

Haruhi just smiled and nodded, wanting to meet this girl. Tamaki was almost crying because 'Mummy yelled at him', the twins were criticising him and the third years just saluted, Honey giggling with excitement. "Did you hear that Takashi?! We get to look after a real princess!" He said as he climbed his friend, who only replied with a nod and a small smile.

At that moment, everyone took their positions, and they heard the clacking of heels down the end of the corridor. Kyoya was so adapted to that noise, he left the stance and went to the door, onto to reveal a young girl, who had (H/L) onyx hair and big (E/C) orbs. She was wearing a long black dress, although wearing the red bow tie for the school's uniform to show she was a student.

It dawned on the hosts that she was his fraternal (dizygotic) twin.

Takashi's jaw slacked slightly, much to everyone's surprise, whilst Tamaki just... Well, he collapsed.

(Y/N) greeted her brother with a small smile and hugged his arm, Kyoya patting her head, before turning to the host club, then having a short conversation going as such:

"Do I look okay?" Asked (Y/N).
"You always look beautiful, my darling sister." Kyoya responded.

This happened before the ravenette started thinking out loud. "So these are the people that cause my big brother to be grumpy as sin in the morning!" She gave them the same glare, examining the hosts.

"Tamaki, front and centre," she asked, only for the King to do as he was told, and now to her. "Please, for Kyoya's health, stop chasing after Haruhi. She's absolutely beautiful, I understand, but please. And don't call my big brother homosexual supporting cast, I was far from pleased when I heard." The glare she gave Tamaki not only made his heart stop in fear, but also pull towards her.

He went and staggered back to his throne, before calling over Takashi and Honey. "Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai;" she started once more, only to have them feel slightly scared, yet to their surprised, they saw a smile. "Thank you, for being my bodyguards whilst I'm here. I have total faith in you." She bowed down, only to have Honey giggle.
"You're welcome, (Y/N)-chan!" The Loli said, his lackey showing a small smile in return.

She did this with all the hosts, but was far less harsh on Haruhi, more admiring her than anything. "My role here is to help with the running of the club, and help my brother with his work. If you interrupt me, you will face consequences, understood?" She asked, all the hosts saluting and saying 'Yes, Shadow Queen!'

Soon after that, the host club opened for business, and (Y/N) greeted the guests, kept their refreshments topped up and helped Kyoya with profits and losses. Mori kept a close eye on her, but Tamaki just kept picking her up and spinning around with her. She tried to be calm, but in fact, she was scared to move. No one had showed so much affection, not even her own parents.

She called out for Mori countless times, only for neither him or Honey to come help, but they never did...

Until Tamaki tried to kiss her cheek which made her shriek, Honey and Mori actually leaving their guests. Takashi reached out to her frightened state, pulled her from the king's clutches.
She felt her back go into Mori-senpai's chest, and she clutched his blue blazer sleeve, turning a mild red, breathing heavily as Honey looked upset towards the boss, and Kyoya looked ready to commit murder.

"Thank you... Takashi-senpai..." She breathed, the kendo champ's arms still wrapped around her waist and shoulders protectively.
"It's okay... (Y/N)." He said simply, his deep voice rumbling from nowhere. They both simply smiled, but (Y/N) started hearing Kyoya's yelling towards Tamaki, so Takashi let go and she ran to save Tamaki.

"YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU TO CALM DOWN YOUR LIBIDO AROUND MY SISTER! YOU ARE COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT OF SUCH A SIMPLE TASK!" Kyoya screamed, extremely close to choking Tamaki, who was crying at his feet with an apology.

"Oh, come on, big brother..." (Y/N) called, placing a hand on his cheek, the other on his shoulder, him immediately calming down. Her brother cast his eyes towards her, and his body relaxed, her hands resting in her waist as his forehead pressed to hers. "Don't let this imbecile ruin your day, and the relaxed feeling you had. I'll talk to him... Just remember I can be scarier..." She smirked.
"Thank you, darling..." Kyoya spoke, all his guests crying over the love that he had for his sister.

Everyone went back to their things, whilst the female Ootori just scolded the King and ignored him.

This happened all the way through until summer break, where they all went to Karuizawa. Everyone was laid back, even the (E/C)-orbed Ootori wasn't yelling at Tamaki.

Within those months, the bodyguard and the King became quite close to the Shadow Queen, both of them developing feelings further than just a typical family thing. Kyoya noticed this, and paid attention to how Mori always stood closer to his sister, and how Tamaki refrained himself from scaring her away.

This was no different in Karuizawa. Mori tried to impress her by doing all the heavy duty handyman work, whilst Tamaki failed at building a fence. (Y/N) cottoned on that they had feelings for her, yet after these past months, she couldn't choose between the strong and silent warrior or the King.

"Kyoya..." Tamaki whispered, making sure than Takashi and Mitskuni were nowhere near. Kyoya already knew where this was going and sighed. "I'm guessing the King is going after the Shadow Queen, hmn?" The Shadow King asked, Tamaki just nodding his head. "Well, good luck. Our senpai already asked me and he seemed adamant."

To this, the King sprinted away from Kyoya, soon finding that Takashi was with (Y/N), and the moment Mori was going to confess, Tamaki was screaming the same words.

"(Y/N) Ootori, will you be my girlfriend?"
------------------------------------------
THIS IS SO LONG IM SO SORRY. BUT IM DOING PART TWO OF HITCHIINS X READER SOON. REALLY NEED A BREAK FROM THIS LONG STUFF.