Levi Ackerman x Reader; Corporal vs Cadet Combat Conundrum [EDITED].

Wow, much alliteration. Sorry, I felt like that would be a fun title! Btw, I'm making it a TitanShifter!Reader fic because I have a line I really wanna use at the end. Trust me.
This is gonna be slightly suggestive - NEVER LEMON THOUGH... For now. Who knows.
PS; Very little chat about shifter reader, but I'm trying.
Enjoy~.
----------------------------------------------
After the battle that (Y/N) fought with Eren, the pair in Titan form, they decided they would only use it when needed, this being decided with the care and beating of the Survery Corps members in the trial, and their bodies and minds exhausted from using so much power to transform, despite Hanji's hopes for experimentation.

The usual day in the survey Corps ran like this: Firstly, you would wake up and have a shower - combat style. Then run to get breakfast, run to training — ODMG, then lunch, then after a short break, it's hand-to-hand combat and the corporal picks partners, which is the most evil thing.

(Y/N) (L/N) was a high flyer, and the whole package. Her intelligence, height, build, combat and ODMG skill all bundled up with her looks and personality caused all the male cadets have a little crush on her, and they always swarmed to be her combat partner with the hope that she will be on the top of them, the perverts.

This day was no different, the usual routine was in place but only today, the Corporal had chosen to have the young Titan-shifter as his partner. Every girl, except maybe Sasha, Mikasa, Ymir and Krista, all had a crush on the man, including our dear (Y/N).

When Levi announced this, all the boys protested by groaning whilst the young (H/C) blushed a soft pink, slowly walking to the corporal and saluting, making his lips twitch into a small smirk, (Y/N) not believing her eyes. It soon blew over and people started their training, the boys constantly looking over to the pair, seeing how it was going.

The pair were in a fighting stance, Levi's eyes deader than the Dead Sea, and the petite (E/C)-eyed girl's were just as empty, no emotion on either faces being shown. The first punch was thrown by Levi, swiftly dodged by (Y/N) and she swept Levi's feet from under him and crawled above him, sitting on his hips triumphantly.

"This damn brat has managed to beat me... She looks rather sexy sat there -- Wait. What the fuck am I thinking?! She may be the oldest cadet but I shouldn't think this. Then again, my heart goes all funny and my stomach always feels fluttery whenever we talk to her. She is like a goddess... Tch. I sound pathetic in my head right now." Levi thought as (Y/N) tried to snap him out his gaze, her (H/L) (H/C) hair slowly tickling his his cheeks as she kept saying 'Heichou' or 'Levi Heichou'. He came from his daze and the woman was still on his hips, looking all over him whilst a smirk settled on his lips. "See something you like, cadet?"

These words made her blush heavily and she quickly stuttered an apology, helping up her superior and then letting go. "You can have free time, Cadet. Or you can make the guys roll their tongues away and get them working." Levi said, glaring slightly at the guys who were glaring at him. "Thank you, sir!" She said happily, saluting him before he left. "Was that jealously, Levi Heichou?" She asked in her head, walking into the building to do some cleaning - a nice habit which helped Levi as well as it made him fall for (Y/N).

-15 Minute Time Skip-

She was now near Levi's office, clad in cleaning gear and busy scrubbing the tiles on the floor, just looking at the boot prints tracked in. "Tch..." She muttered to herself as she got to floor level, basically in a yoga pose. "Why are the floors so dirty. Eren only scrubbed them yesterday. I'm gonna need to wax them..." She said out loud, staring at Levi's door. "I'll ask Heichou where the wax is." She nodded to herself and walked to the door, knocking 3 times.

"State your name and business." Levi called in a deep voice, sending shivers down (Y/N)'s spine. "It's Cadet (L/N), sir. I need to ask you something." She heard rushed footsteps towards the door and saw it swing open, Levi inviting her in using a gentlemanly fashion. She took a seat across his side of the desk, him leaning against it.

"What can I help with?" He asked calmly, staring straight at her, almost getting lost in her calming (E/C) orbs. "Do you have wax for the floors? Eren doesn't use it and it's pissing me off." This side rarely came out, it was almost her Levi like side, which stirred something in him. At the moment, he walked round his desk and grabbed a pot of wax and handed it over to her:- "But on two conditions you can have this wax to clean with." The young woman looked confused but nodded anyway, ushering Levi to continue.

"Firstly, you will tell those boys out there to stop staring at you, you are mine and that sweet ass and soft voice are all Rivaille Ackerman Property, got that?" She nodded quickly, her cheeks burning. "And secondly, I want you to kiss me." And with that, he wrapped an arm around around (Y/N)'s waist, pulling her body against his and softly pressing his lips passionately. She took no hesitation to return the kiss, but his lips had moved to her jaw and neck, leaving soft bite marks to show she was his.

At these actions, the woman whimpered and practically melted in Levi's arms, moaning softly, feeling his smirk against her skin before pulling away. "So, you want me to help with the floors or just watch that sweet-Titan-shifting-ass from behind? ...You know what, do that later." Levi dropped the wax before throwing his new partner over his shoulder.

"Where are you taking me, Levi Heichou?" She asked, almost concerned.
She could feel Levi's smirk in the atmosphere and was cut down with one very simple sentence.

"We're going to battle the beast within."
----------------------------------------------
So, yeah! 2 updates in one day, I'm starting to write Eren's soon, probably tonight but won't be up until tomorrow. I hope this was good! Hope you're all keeping well and that you're enjoying this!
FrozenBloodline~.