Nagisa Shiota x Reader; Pinky AND the Brain?!

Hiyaaaaa~. As we all know rather well, Nagisa Shiota is the genius in the class, and is in charge of creating plans to assassinate Koro-sensei. It's called 'Pinky AND the Brain?!' because your (H/L) hair will be pink, and you will be the brain wth Nagisa. Enjoy~.
--------------------------------------

'Class Three-E, the lowest achieving class in Kunugigaoka High,' Nagisa Shiota thought as he looked out the window, 'and we are tasked with the hardest assignment yet, trying to assassinate a strange octopus whilst trying to learn.'

Nagisa turned is attention back to the octopus whilst he was going at Mach 20, trying to avoid the BB-bullets coming out of Karma's gun. "Karma! Put that gun down, you may be second in the whole of the school in maths, but you still find English hard!"

Karma just continued to aim at him for five minutes, making Nagisa sigh.

"Oh, Nagisa!" Koro-sensei called to him after Nagisa has calmed down. "I would like you to take care of the new transfer student we are getting. You know her from when you were in Class Three-D, (L/N) (Y/N)."

Nagisa's face lit up (literally) as the blood rushed to his cheeks. The bluenet had the biggest crush on (Y/N), and when he was moved down to 3-E, it felt like his heart was ripped out. Karma walked from his seat and sat on Nagisa's desk, pulling him out the weird trance he was in.
"So, you're girlfriend is coming is she?" The redhead smirked, knowing that Nagisa had a crush on (Y/N), the three of them being quite close with one another. The blue eyed boy frantically flailed his arms, whilst the whole class just stared in disbelief.

The movement of the sliding door was heard and there stood a (Y/H) girl, with a (F/C) backpack, (H/L) pink locks and big (E/C) orbs. She scanned the room, only to feel her cheeks grow warm due to the site of Nagisa. Karma had made his way over to her, only to pull her into a hug much like an older brother would, and she hugged him back.

The class were surprised at that.

Koro-sensei then got Karma back in his seat, and the new girl slowly walked over to the octopus, concealing her Anti-Sensei dagger. "Class, this is (L/N) (Y/N). She will be here for the foreseeable future." Sensei then put an arm on her shoulder, and that was a mistake.

She was trained to be (hopefully) able to land an attack on him, and she didn't like people who didn't know her very well entering her personal space.

(Y/N) took no hesitation to whip out ear dagger, and she managed to cut the tentacle. The class started screaming except Karma and Nagisa who just smiled like nothing was happening, and Koro-sensei start weeping.

"Good morning everyone," her sweet voice started to run through the room, making all the boys calm immediately, and Maeharu and Asano get nosebleeds (but also make Kaede cry). "I am here for the same reasons as you are, I failed the upper four classes, and I was entrusted with helping you all kill this pervert." She jerked her thumb to Koro-sensei, then bowed, and walked over to Nagisa who immediate stood up only to look down at her slightly.

'Huh... I'm taller than her now...' Nagisa smiled softly, grabbing (Y/N) by the arms and pulling her close, then he felt (Y/N)'s arms wrap around the back of his neck.
"I missed you, Nagisa..." (Y/N) mumbled, feeling one of Nagisa's hands in her hair, the other hand wrap around her waist. She head him mumbled 'I missed you too' before splitting apart so Koro-sensei could start teaching English.

After 3 hours of Maths, English and Science, Nagisa took (Y/N) and Karma to his favourite spot in the woods for lunch, knowing the class would get caught in his traps, especially his porn trap for the sensei.
That trap worked, but all the boys in the class, even Terasaka and Sugino, were in on the plan to kidnap and hit on her.

After Maehara gave the signal for them all to go, Terasaka and himself grabbed (Y/N) causing her to shriek, and the rest restricted Karma and Nagisa from going after them.

They got back to the main block, and got (Y/N) into the room, soon after the rest of the boys, excluding Nagisa and Karma, arrived and crowed her.
The pinkette just signed, crossed her leg which made her skirt fall down her thigh and looked at all the boys whilst loosening her tie and unbuttons the first three buttons. "What do you want, boys?" She asked innocently, all the boys either blushing, drooling, facially bleeding, or all three.

Maeharu was up first.

He walked up to where (Y/N) was sitting, and leant over her, one hand slowly trailing up her leg and the other on the back of the chair. "Gorgeous, how's about you and I head into town and we get some ice cream, then decide to have a little... Fun in the park."

He made the mistake of A) entering her personal space and B) leaning in to kiss her.

She shunted her head forward and nutted him, then kicked his delicacies with the bent leg. This, consequentially, causing him to have a nosebleed and ache at the same time.
The other boys were terrified of her state, too scared to go near her. "Where is Nagi--"

She was interrupted by said blue haired boy waltzing in holding a BB-Gun filled with anti-sensei BB pellets, only to have fired them at the heads of his classmates.

"I heard why you took (N/N) away from me," he began, sounding much like Karma when he was in a bloodlust rage mode. "I'm here to tell you she is my woman, if you dare touch her again, I will not be afraid to kill you."

(Y/N) was flattered, and immediately grabbed Nagisa's arms, forced him to put the gun down, then grabbed his face and pulled him in for a long awaited smooch.
They explored one another's mouths for about three minutes before pulling apart.

After they did, Nagisa became a puddle.