Spike Spiegel x Reader; A New Adventure on Mars.

Welcome to my 100th chapter! Thank you for coming to read my story, and if you are new to this and are thinking about following this book, I thank you and welcome you to my book (we're all mad here, the comments agree). This story will be about a Martian (ie you lovely people) who happens upon the aloof, handsome man who is Spike Spiegel. I am going to choose you to be a more curvy individual because I am one and I think Spike would love a woman with curves. Also, you're a prostitute. I've been to the red Light district in Amsterdam today (02/02/18) and learnt a lot about the profession from museums.

WARNING: potential sexual frustration up ahead with some lime coming your way! Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////

Mars: year 2075. Four years after the disappearance of Spike Spiegel.

The Bebop crew has settled on many planets, but never for long. Faye had run away, but Jet knew it was coming, and asked Ed to put a tracker on Faye just before she went back home.

Jet opened the tracker hoping to find life signs of Spike, and had done for 4 years, alas, there was nought.

Except Faye's signal.

It said Mars.

Jet looked at the tracker and sighed. "Best to hedge my bets that it's almost certainly her... might get lucky and find the two most valuable bounties to me..."

He put the Bebop into hyperdrive and made his way across the galaxy.

<Time Jump, literally.>

The Bebop entered the atmosphere, and Jet landed on an open space, just outside the capital, Tharsis.

He opened the hatch door to be greeted to the familiar scent of fuelling stations, but as he entered the city it somehow became a cleaner scent, similar to Earth.

He opened his tracker and started making his way around the streets.

Meanwhile...

Spike was getting washed and dressed. He was in a hut with a girl he had met two years prior.
                  He looked in the mirror as stubble started to grow longer, noticing a few greys in his hair, but not that he cared.

He then looked down at his chest, only to still see the scar left by Vicious, the long gash that ran deep across his chest and his torso.
                   Two hands then made their way around his waist, a comforting warmth pressed against his back as the hands roamed upwards towards his shoulders, soft kisses being pressed again his back.

"Still remembering those days, huh?" A soft voice cooed from behind him.

"Yeah... the day the love of my life saved me from many things, mainly myself," Spike muttered as he turned to the voice ad looked down, arms drooping over (Y/N)'s shoulder in a lazy hug. "You saved me more than you know."

He looked down at the woman in his arms. Taking in her scent, how deep her (E/C) eyes ran into her soul, her curvaceous shape, her rich (H/L) (H/C) barnet, and the compassion that oozed out of her every fibre of being.

He was suddenly intoxicated once more.

There was nothing like this woman before, not even remotely anything similar in Julia.

It made Spike think.

He shut his eyes and slowly dropped his head, hands moving along (Y/N)'s waist, ending at her bum, grabbing the cheeks with his large hands.
As his hands moved down, (Y/N) squeaked out of shock/delight, but Spike's kiss muffled it, and made the kiss deeper and deeper with every moment that passed them by.