Armin Arlert x Reader; Library Date [EDITED].

Hiiiiiiiii! I wrote this while away so it may be better or worse but who knows.This is for Mr Coconut himself! Also, Hanji is your best friend. WHO WOULDN'T WANT HER AS A BEST FRIEND?! Fight me on this. (Please don't. I hate confrontation). And I will throw in references from SNK Abridged. If you haven't seen it; a) what are you doing with your life? b) I will be putting the link in the photo thingy.
Enjoy~.
BTW I FOUND WIFI SO HERE YOU ARE
--------------------------------------
The Survey Corps were much like a secondary school or college - you had the usual stereotypes. Jocks, nerds, plastic populars and the 'abstract' kids. (Y/N) was one of the nerds and abstract kids, she likes to read books and do things that many other people didn't, such as helping Hanji and Armin with the Titan testing.
Over time, about 3 months of being in the Wings of Freedom and being Hanji's little helper with Armin, she grew to know him very well and developed a crush on the Arian coconut.

It was the day that Sonny and Bean were killed, Hanji was shattered into a million pieces along with (Y/N), the pair of them wailing on the floor as Armin tried to hug them both. Their arms wrapped around his waist in a matter of seconds, not to mention in sync, and pulled him closer to them both. This startled the blonde who was trying to comfort them but felt like he may be the next person to get killed. "Uhm... Girls..? You're kinda... Y'know... Crushing my ribs." He said in a weak tone, knowing he can't be harsh with them at the moment and that he can't be anyway. Their arms loosened around his waist but their heads were on his shoulders, a depressed group hug taking place.

(Y/N) was a state. Not only had her and Hanji's pet Titans been killed, she was also being held by Armin so she was an absolute blushing wreck. Whilst she had the chance, she snuggled her head into his neck and sniffled, feeling his arm wrap a little bit tighter round her waist.

After a while, the (H/C) had calmed down, feeling okay but empty as hell. Hanji was still in pieces, so the girl with the (E/C) and the blue-eyed boy walked her back inside, but not before everyone (excluding Levi as per usual, although, seeing his friend like that did make him frown more than usual) around her gave her a hug, and Erwin kissed her forehead and tried drying her tears, being a good friend and brotherly companion of her.

When in Hanji's office, Armin was close to showing he was furious. Seeing (Y/N) cry was enough to make him snap, let alone Hanji who was a mentor to him! "We need to find out who did this. It's unacceptable..." He stated boldly to the other two people in the room. Hanji looked mildly startled whilst (Y/N) was entranced by this new Armin. "We need to make a plan. We cannot leave it to the MPs. They can't find out anything!" He continued, the pair who had just had breakdowns now had small smiles on their faces. "That's a great idea, Armin! I'll speak to the commander later.." Hanji said whilst her head was on the desk, and she slowly drifted to sleep. (Y/N) finally smiled properly, eyes still red and glossy. "Oi, Armin..." She began. "Let's go tell the commander now. It'll be easier." Armin agreed and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, both of them blushing and running out of office and to Erwin's.

-5 minute time skip to where (Y/N) and Armin are still holding hands and in Erwin's office-

The pair were sat on a sofa in The Danchou's office. Erwin looked rather upset himself, Hanji's feelings usual rubbed off on him, so he was concerned. "How is she feeling?" His deep voice rumbled through the room, making the cadets hold each other's hands slightly tighter. "She's currently asleep on her desk..." Armin began, waiting for (Y/N) to continue, which she did. "We decided to come here on held behalf. We all know that we need to do something, so Armin and I have a proposition." At this, Erwin leaning over his desk to show he was listening. The pair looked at each other and nodded, their cheeks still slightly pink, and spoke in sync after looking back at Erwin. "We conduct our own investigation." The finished curtly, Erwin raising an eyebrow to ask silently how. "Well, it's clear that it had to be someone who could use the ODMG, as well as know how to kill Titans, which could be any one of us, but it has to be someone who is well trusted and that this attack would suit. We'll have to investigate and interrogate almost everyone here, but we can do it." (Y/N) finished, now stood up and saluting Erwin with her right hand, her left still holding on to Armin's right as he stayed put.

Armin and Erwin were in awe of the girl's belief and spirit, Erwin immediately agreeing to the proposal. Armin and (Y/N) were in disbelief, so when it finally sunk it after a few seconds, they rejoiced and screamed 'YES!' at the tops of the voices, making Erwin smile for the first time that day. He dismissed the pair and they ran out of his office, hands tightly held together, and stopped by Hanji's door, only to have (E/C)-eyed girl hug the stuffing out of Armin.

Armin hugged her back tightly and nuzzled her head into her shoulder whilst she stood on her tiptoes to do the same with him. "You're a genius, Armin..." She mumbled happily as she ran her hands through his hair, making him go beetroot red. "(Y/N), can I tell you something?" Armin asked warily, the person he was hugging agreeing by nodding her head as butterflies built in her stomach.

Armin leaned in close to (Y/N)'s ear and whispered a very nice sentence, one everyone likes to hear. "I love you..." Armin pulled his head back and kissed her blazing red cheek as she smiled softly. "I love you too..." She said before hearing the door of Hanji's office open, her finally being her usual self - a beaming grin on her face.

"I knew it! Where is everyone?! THEY MUST KNOW!" Hanji screamed before running to the mess hall, the pair walking along behind her, hand in hand.

"So... How's about we go to the library in free time? I wanna show you a couple of books." The girl suggested, the boy grinning brightly.

"Best plan ever."