CHAPTER-2

"hey! Is that you Nanon?" He got out of his trance once he was being called.

"Huh" was his only answer slowly he turned his head towards the direction that voice came from. Once he saw who was the owner of the voice was he was shocked. " Wah, Chimon?"

"YO, buddy! Its really you?" 

"Yeah, its really m-" even before he could reply he was bombarded with series of questions.

"What are you doing? standing in the middle of the path? in this university? in bangkok? when did you even arrived? why didn't you contact me? you should have informed me beforehand? Why are you like this? " Chimon almost finished in just one breath. "HAHA" Nanon lightly chuckled and said "You haven't changed, have you? speaking so fast! world is not going to end tomorrow ok? just ask slowly why are you so fast? I didn't even understood a word."

"Aw,um sorry!haha you see i was just excited to see you thats all! You still didn't remember how close were we don't you? " Chimon asked feeling little bit ashamed.

"HUH, Aren't we close now? "Nanon asked "Close! If we were close you would have conatcted me once in a while asking how I am doing? and informing me beforehand that you are coming and I just feel bad that it has already been almost 2 years and you still don't remember how great of a friend I was. Agh! I am disheartened."Chimon said half seriously and half jokingly.

"Aw thats-" Nanon was going to say something but was interrupted by a sudden new comer's voice and words.

"Tii rak!(my dear or my love in thai)" Nanon was confused.

"Uan jaa(my fatty or chubby) I am here with my friend" and became utterly speechless with the reply Chimon gave to that boy.

"Aww, Hi I am Nanon. You are?" Nanon asked extending his hand though he was quite shocked at the moment. Seeing his extending hand that boy smiled sweetly and introduced himself " Hi, I am Pluem. Chimon's faen(boyfriend)"

Nanon was like aww thats what it was and then "heh?! Chimon's faen?"