CHAPTER-7

(A/N- Not related to content just me fangirling, As tomorrow is our precious ALLROUNDER JINYOUNG'S birthday I like to wish him here..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JINYOUNG~AH" hehe. According to korean time its already his birthday so, SAENG IL CHUKA HAMNIDA JINYOUNG~A)

Even Nanon himself didn't realized that he was stammering little while saying" H-Hello...UMM I am Na-nanon"

There was a short pause after that but again the other person replied as if suddenly got out of his trance "So?How may I help you?"

Nanon's brain immediately did brainstorming and so he just said all the things he needed to say" You are Drake's friend right? I am his childhood friend. Its seems like you and me are enrolled in the same university and Drake said that you were looking for a place to stay? How about my place?  I mean, I am searching for  a room mate to share rent. How about you visit the place tomorrow and decide whether you want to share the space or not? How about that?"

There was a dead silence from other sides. Nanon thought maybe he is thinking about it. And after a short while other side sighed softly and said" Hi, I am Ohm...Umm I will just be there tomorrow with my belongings and lets discuss, I don't want to drag it more."

"Oh! Tomorrow?"Nanon was startled. "Yeah, Is there a problem?" the person asked.

"Aw, NO NO it is just that I got a little bit surprised that you don't even want to observe how is your soon going to be room. Thats all,hehe"Nanon replied with a short chuckle.

But what he didn't knew was that short giggle made the other person's heart skip a beat.

"So, see you tomorrow!Ohm" Nanon replied and cut the call short.

"Is it time yet?" The person called Ohm talked to himself. " I'll see you tomorrow!?" It was voice mixed with surprise, disbelief and sarrow.

"I really am going?" Ohm was murmuring to himself when suddenly he felt his phone vibrating.

"Hello khab, myaa. How are you?"

"I am fine dear, how have you been?"

"Aw, I am fine too and I have even found a place to stay now myaa so you don't need to worry and tell him that he is losing his bet."

"Losing his bet?!Huh! You...so you decided?"

"Khab myaa, Don't worry. Take care of yourself, ok?"

"Ok dear you take care of yourself and his too."

"Khab myaa, bye bye"

" Bye,son"

The call ended short.