CHAPTER-3

"Yeah, Why are you surprised? it is not that I had said I am a ghost." Pluem asked jokingly." Aw, I am so sorry for that. I was just surprised that He has already found someone by his side and even didn't bother to tell me, who was complaining for me saying we are close. Now I also doubt it."Nanon reasoned for his action.

"Aw, Haha. Now you know how i feel? An eye for an eye! BLAHH" Chimon teased Nanon even more. Nanon was left speechless for the nth time again today. " You surely act childish infront of your hubby, Don't you?" Nanon said slyly and thought ma pani k kam( I also won't back out) seeing Chimon's now red puffed cheeks.

Seeing there interaction Pluem said with a low chuckle "You two sure gets along quite well. Chimon used to talk about a lot about this friend of his who is more stubborn than he is, Are you the one?"

"What? More stubborn than he? Wahh! Chimon, that was quite unexpected to get as a welcome gift from you, Isn't it?" Nanon asked disbelievingly.

"Pluem ja? When did I told you that? I don't quite remember it, help me remember it won't you?" Chimon said to Pleum with a glare and with warning tone that Pleum understood quite well. So, Pleum changed the topic quickly.

"SO, Nanon Have you already found a place to stay?"

"um, Yes. My aunt managed it. Its just that U building, lots of students live there don't they? Just looking for a roommate at present." Nanon replied pointing towards the place where he was going to live. 

"Sorry, Dude! If just I was alone but practically I am sharing room with this giant of mine" chimon said to nanon feeling sorry for his pitiful friend.

"Its ok! I will be going then, I need to unpack and clean my room. See you guys around" Nanon waved and began to leave. "Bye!" Chimon shouted from behind. Seems like this is going to be a interesting year. Thats what Nanon thought without knowing there might be something unexpecting things waiting for him in his near future.