CHAPTER-17

IAME- To tell you guys the truth, I am still not done with my exams. It is just now 2 more days but I really can't stop my itchiness to update something. First I really don't like making another wait for a long time and second I was just wasting my time on everything except study so I just thought why not post an update it will be meaningful rather than doing nothing but wasting my times ;D. So, here it is. Thank you so much for all the people who were encouraging me. I will be holding onto this book even tho if it became a shit even at that moment also I will continue to write it unless I am completely done with my story. Please enjoy being with me. 555+

Ohm strolled around for quite a while thinking here and there, so when he got back it was already night. But he was shocked when he saw their room was empty, Nanon was not still back. He was surprised but didn't intend to intrude on others' privacy and with the thought of starting a new page from tomorrow, he washed up and went to bed quite early.

TRing!Tring!... Nanon grumbled and with sleepy eyes he got up from his bed and turned off the alarm that he thought was from his mobile but soon he was wide awake to see the time being so early and remembering he hadn't put any alarm. He was furious as his sleep was disturbed and shouted" What the hell, Ohm?"

Ohm, the culprit who was still in deep sleep despite of that alarm sound jerked up quickly shocked hearing Nanon's sound.

"What?!" Ohm looked confused and petrified. "Oh my, what is wrong with you? Why did you yell so loudly?" Ohm spoke rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"You!? If you were not even going to wake up then why have you put your alarm so early? DAMN!" Nanon was so furious that he was woken up from his beauty sleep.

Hearing Nanon's exclamation Ohm quickly got up from his bed as if remembering something"Oh! right, I have something to do...um I am sorry about it. You can just go back to sleep and just go directly to your classes after you wake up, don't wait for me. I am skipping classes today." his back disappeared as he ran into bathroom picking up whatever dresses his hand found but he didn't miss the angry shout from disturbed Nanon"Wait?! Who was going to wait for you?"

After shouting Nanon again lied down on his bed and just after some time the soft breathing of the person was audible, reasoning him to be asleep already. When Ohm came out of the shower he glanced at the person lying peacefully and mumbled to himself"I won't give up, really not this time."

Just after that Ohm tidied his look and exited the room cautiously as if to not wake up the sleeping person. When Nanon woke up it was already around 8 am so he tidied himself up fast and decided to just eat something on the way and grab his bags and stuff before rushing out of his room.

While he was walking around the diner's place he was just wondering what might be so important that Ohm was skipping classes and was absentmindedly walking so when someone came right behind him shouting the name he was so shocked that he almost screamed but calmed down after realizing soon who it was. "Woah?! What are you trying to do by scaring the peoples' witts off this early in the morning, Pluem?"Nanon asked holding onto his chest if he was really given a death threat.

Seeing that Pluem jokingly replied"OH! HAHA, I didn't mean to scare you. It was just you were too absentminded. And btw where is Chim?"

"Chim? Who... Were you trying to say Chimon?" First, he was confused but soon realized the situation and replied again shaking his head"I don't know. Shouldn't you be the one to know?"

"Aw, actually he left quite early in the morning saying he has to meet his friend and he has something to do with them, so I originally thought it was you."

Soon complete silence fell between both of them and both spoke at the same time"Where did he go?"