CHAPTER-33

To say the least Nanon was baffled " Yea-what?!"
"Um, I mean like it'll be on weekend so will you go with me there again?" Ohm corrected his words surpassing his smirk that was about to appear on his face seeing nanon's reaction.
" Oh sure" Nanon said with an embarrassed smile, quickly moving towards his seat.
"Woah, it feels nice getting done with all of the classes. Will you go back home directly?" Nanon asked Ohm who was waiting for him outside of the class.
" I'll just go back directly. Why? is there some place you need to be?" Ohm asked.
"Um, yeah I was planning to head to the library"
"Oh then I'll head back?" Ohm asked unsure if he should head back to the room or follow Nanon.
"Okay, I'll see you then" with that Nanon rushed off from the place where he was standing previously.
"That was fast?!" Ohm chuckled at the rushness of Nanon and headed back to their room.

Nanon had lots and lots in his mind these days, he felt as if he was lagging behind his study so, yeah he went to library to self study. He slowly moved towards the row of bookshelves to find the book he wanted to study but amongst his search he found something else, he saw the book "Fifth mountain".
"This book so familiar" with that keen interest he took the book along with some other course books.
As he read by the lines, pages he felt as if he had read the book already.
"This book...Have I read it before? Before losing my memories? I was reading those lines to somebody, who was it, who?" Nanon began thinking hard trying to force his memories but it was not easy, with the heavy pressure he put on himself he felt anxious and his breath started to become hasty, at that moment he could only think of one person right at that moment so he dialed and called. The call was picked soon by Ohm "Hello!"
With short gasps Nanon said some words with difficulty " Difficult...in library...breathing"
Listening to Nanon's voice like that Ohm himself began to panic but he tried his best not to freak out and he tried helping Nanon by guiding him to try slow down his breath while he hurried to his car downstairs and headed straight to the library, the library was just around the corner of the college building and it didn't took him that much time to reach there. With haste he ran inside the library trying to find out Nanon and when he saw him Ohm's heart tightened seeing Nanon in a very poor condition.
Although Nanon had calmed down somehow as Ohm went up to him he looked sideways where Ohm stood, the light from the window, that made the sweats on Ohm's forehead glisten slightly. With Ohm's presence the reassurance came back to him and Nanon slowly let his body fall which Ohm gently hold onto. Nanon slowly closed his eyes and lost his consciousness softly lying on sturdy abs of Ohm.

IAME- That is it!! How was it all of you?? How y'all doing?? I am pretty much done with my exams and my mom has been discharged too, so I think everything is good for me till now, what about y'all?