CHAPTER-15

IAME- I can't believe it. Its just...awww Thank you so much to all of the readers and thanks for ur votes. I am just so much happy, I was afraid at first and thought" will I even get readers?" but seeing this, I am so so so so much happy. It is already 1k!!!! Thank youuu all of you and hope u are enjoying this book of mine. Now I don't want to let any of my readers down more so, I will be doing my best. Hope I can meet ur expectations. Enjoy being here....

Listening to Ohm, Chimon went quiet and lastly gave him an understanding nod.

After they exited from the bathroom just right on their way to the cafeteria they found the notice from the respective clubs offering place for freshers to join...Though both didn't say anything they were contemplating their own thoughts.

"Um..shall we go and get our lunch?" Chimon asked retreating his gaze from the notice board to Ohm.

"um" Ohm replied.

Thats what happened, they didn't tell Nanon the truth but didn't completely lie either.

Their lunch went with Nanon and Chimon battering and Ohm leisurely listening to them. After completing his lunch Chimon suddenly remembered about his lover and excused himself with a slight glance on Ohm.

(Classes and nothing so important that I need to mention happened so skipping them again)

Seeing how Ohm was directly exiting class Nanon ran behind him hurriedly.

"Hey! Ohm...Can you just like wait for me?" Nanon shouted and felt that the person he was behind stopped and looked at him with nothingness in his eyes.

That look again? Nanon shrugged

"I have somethings to do. You can just go by yourself." throwing that sentence Ohm just walked away again.

Ohm went to a cafe, ordered a blue hawai, sat around, took out his phone, and dialed a number.

After a few ring, the other side picked up the phone.

"Hello, Ohm?" the other side's soothing voice sounded through his phone and he felt that familiar warmth settling around him.

"Hello? Ohm? Are you ok? Why are you quiet? Hello? Are you even still there?" the girl's voice was mixed with happiness and worriness at the same time.

"P' Phom kitthung mak na "(I miss you so much) Ohm replied unhurriedly taking a sip from his drink.