CHAPTER - 29

(IAME- let me explain what is that pic? That pic shows that today is the last day guysss😭 with this day all the sufferings, happiness, everything from this year is going away as new year will start from tomorrow according to Nepali calendar. Happy Nepali new year and Happy songkran 💚)

Nanon let his tears run down he didn't make a sound just silently wrapped his arms around Ohm and buried his head further. They were at the side of a street but none could care more as one was worried about the other while another was trying to calm down his rushed emotions. Many passersby passed them while taking glances but neither of them was bothered.

After some time Ohm realised that Nanon was not crying anymore but his hands were still tightly wrapped around him. At that Ohm asked smiling "You okay?"

"Um...Can I stay like this for some more minutes?" Nanon replied snuggling in Ohm's chest and taking in his calming scent.

Ohm was flustered by Nanon's sudden action and it made him nostalgic.

"..." Ohm didn't say anything but hugged Nanon even more tightly as if he was scared Nanon might leave.

They stayed like that treasuring the moment, they are by side of each other.

But their silence was broken off by several consecutive rings of call. With a grunt, Ohm picked up his call and his face turned stern seeing the caller's id. With a serious look on his face, he went some distance away while talking to the person on call. Nanon tried to join all the things that happened in just some time, he figured out there's a lot going on with Ohm's appearance?

Remembering the earlier moment he felt happy and didn't even realised he was smiling unconsciously. Later while he was still lost in his thoughts, ohm came and tapped on his shoulders that he got out of his trance.

Seeing Nanon lost Ohm raised an eyebrow asking " What are you thinking? Shall we return now?"

Nanon nodded his head lightly and they returned to their place with a calm silence settling between them.

(Why don't they talk you ask me? I don't know TT)

As they walk slowly with the sun setting down the sky started to look a bit colorful, slowly the blue sky turned to orange color with a tint of red glowing as if representing the changes between Ohm and Nanon's relationship then and now.

"It feels nice," Nanon stated walking while looking up at the sky.

"Um, it does." was all Ohm replied maintaining the same silence once again as no one took the initiative to talk after that for some moment but suddenly Nanon's eyes started gleaming seeing the grilled pork.

"Lets eat before going up!" As Nanon said that he directly rushed into the line in front of the shop even before hearing Ohm's answer. Ohm was dazed for some time after that he quickly went to the place where Nanon was expectantly waiting in line.

They waited for some time and finally came to their turn, Nanon was so excited that he was going to eat hurriedly but before he could taste any his skewers were stolen from his hand and from right in front of his mouth. He slowly turned his head toward the person behind it and heard Ohm saying "Don't hurry, its hot."

(That was it for this chap. now guys I will be gone for some days well it doesn't matter that much right? I rarely give any updates even in weeks, but still, I am informing you my exam is after 3 days, wish me luck T T, hope you enjoyed it)