CHAPTER-32

IAME- so, I have had this chapter in draft written till half for like from the day I have last updated. I was going to update sooner but situation is not in my favor, I'm sorry for this much inconvenience and Thank you so much for all these supports. My mom's hospitalized and my finals will start in 5 days, this chap might feel rushed but I'm sorry this is all I could do for you all who has been waiting. Hope you will enjoy it!

As their order was placed in front of them all of them started to savor the taste with a slow-paced conversation about this and that. Suddenly Nanon felt his phone vibrating and he excused himself to get the call.
His mouth quirked upon seeing who the caller was. He happily picked up the call "sawadee khrab, Pa (aunt)"
"Sawadee ja, Non"
"How are you doing dear?"
"Great pa!"
"It must be great that you have even forgotten about this old aunt now?"
"That's not it, pa~there seems to happen too much thing I couldn't wrap on anything that's why I could 't call you. Don't be angry na?"
"I'm not angry, dear. I was just worried that's all."
As they started to talk it took him almost more than 15 mins to get off the call. 'Gosh, how much I miss home?' With that thought, he went back to his friends who seems to have a fun conversation going on. He just sat at his place quietly and listened to what they were talking about so he could participate in the conversation too.

"So we will be going now," Drake said as he and Frank got in a taxi. As Ohm and Nanon saw them leaving Nanon muttered to Ohm while looking at the departing taxi. " Why can't they just be at ours? It's not that we are some strangers or something!"
"That's called their privacy now let's go back"
"Kay!" Nanon said and quietly moved towards their place.

Next morning, "Ah~we are not late today" Nanon exclaimed happily.
While they were heading towards the university Nanon asked Ohm " Oh! Any update on your recording?"
" Nothing much, the producer actually contacted me again yesterday and scheduled to meet again this weekend." Ohm said glancing the person beside him.
" woah, I knew it! You did great there." Nanon said beaming with happiness as he smiled at Ohm actually happy for Ohm.
Ohm softly mumbled " you have been always like this" which Nanon failed to catch and with a sigh he smiled at Nanon asking " Will you go out with me?"