CHAPTER-11

A/n-I know I am so slow at advancing this story further but I swear I am really trying my best but I always trip over trivial things and I just drag that particular thing more and more. Hope with these advancements my writing will also get better...

They were running so fast stumbling over lots of people on the way, Nanon suddenly got the feeling of deja vu and to his unknowingness the person he was being pulled by has his lips tug up a little, a perfect sweet smile.

After running for a quite while Nanon felt like he was running out of breath and felt nauseous so he stopped and hold his knees with both hands and bend a little calming his breath and said catching his breaths in between his words" What... The hell.. why are we even running... so much. We still have like around 15 mins before it is 9:30, isn't it?" Seeing Nanon's condition Ohm left a low chuckle though his composition wasn't any good than of Nanon's.

"Need to be on time on the first day, shouldn't we?" Ohm asked smiling while looking at Nanon.

Seeing Ohm smiling so brightly for the 1st time since they met yesterday Nanon was baffled by seeing how much bright and dazzling his precious smile was that he even forgot what he was asked and the only thought in his mind was If you could smile so brightly then why were you so aloof and serious, just should have shown your beautiful teeth.

Sensing his gaze and some moments of silence Ohm looked down straight at Nanon's eyes and asked" What? Why are you staring so intensely?" 

"You actually look quite warm and approachable while smiling." Nanon said absent mindedly but Ohm felt somehow in loss of any words to response to it.

A/N- Guess I am back...but not sure if there will be scheduled updates, lots are going on and I don't think I will be as much as free as I used to be. Maybe upcoming chapters might be shorter than this if I don't have much free time but will try my best to post at my routined time.

                                                                                                                                                         -THANK YOU(IAME)